Sign in to follow this  
NMTD

Spontanious combustion...

I''m sure the club wants to make all it can financially out of getting promotion but banning flags etc from CR not produced by the club on the grounds that they are a fire risk seems a little - shall we say petty!

Does that mean we all have to have our underpants tested for their inherent combustion coefficient on entry to CR too? Some people''s will have a higher risk of combustion than others - especially some of my mates (phew!).

Will we be banned from throwing cut up yellow pages because the paper is a fire risk or a piece may land in someones eye?

No balloons, beach balls etc unless they are bought from the club shop allowed in?

Come on city - lighten up a little - if a few entrepreneurial types make a few quid by beating you to the game by getting this stuff - which people obviously want - out quicker than you then you only have yourselves to blame. Whats stopping the club setting up some outside stalls outside the ground on Saturday - nothing? If you want to stop the Delboy traders then you have to beat them at their own game - produce fast and sell at a cheap price.

In the scheme of things, what these guys make is pocket money up against the minimum of £30m next season (£20m TV money, £7m ticket revenue, £1m shirts etc, £2m sponsorship) you''ll make.

I thought it was more than sticks they had the issue with??

"Produce fast and sell at a cheap price"?? Not this club. £14.99 for a McDouble t-shirt anyone????

I sent my hubby down to the shop last Thursday morning to buy balloons ,posters,streamers etc so I could decorate our desks at work and was told we have nothing in stock at all but its all on order and will be in next Tuesday(today).Surely the club could had anticipated that we might know on Wednesday night that we could be promoted and surely the stock should have been ordered earlier so it was on display for last Thursday morning when it was needed.
Get your act together club shop!!

next time we get together for a glass of red and white city angel i will tell you what i reallly think of the club shop, whoever runs it has never been on a supply and demand course!!

i am not at all surprised you couldn''t get anything - remember the hucks shirt fiasco?

good job we got them well in advance eh?