Sign in to follow this  
John Boubepo

Trousers

I think somebody has quite correctly pointed out the importance of player power and at the end of the day it isn''t just down to KK at Man City and the biggest offer which will necessarily decide the future of Huckerby.

I think another point is, you can''t underestimate the wishes and feelings of Mrs Hux and I don''t want to over analyse too much with this but Keegan has said himself that ''Huckerby''s wife and Kids are very happy down there''.

I''m not sure about the rest of you but in my house although I like to think I wear the trousers, when it actually comes to moving house those same trousers invariably end up heading in the direction where I believe Mrs Boubepo and the Rug Rats will be happiest.

But other than that I wear the trousers ok!! - ''WASHING UP'' - yes, coming dear!

Pah, as if you wear the trousers! She just lets you get your own way when it comes to simple things, but gets here own way when it matters. All women do!
I''ll believe you IF, you show what you''ve just written above to your mrs and then get her to post a reply saying she''s just done the washing up! Ha ha!!

I actually meant - I like to Think I wear the trousers, but Ironically, I, like most married guys would go along with what she wants,[with a bit of luck so will Hux] so metaphorically speaking she is wearing the trousers, the clever trousers!!, compared to my sorry arsed grey ones.

And I actually meant I was about to do the washing up to prove that point!!

Perhaps my writing skills aren''t so good and I''m confusing people, never mind perhaps her clever trousers will rub off on mine - phhhhwwwwwooorrr now there''s a thought!!