Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

Dennis Bergkamp

this might be a very random post, but i was thinking earlier today in the paper shop with my cousin ryan, ''where has that dennis bergkamp got to?''

ryan answered ''he''s retired'' i said ''i know that!''. i then said it would be nice to have a person like him to teach his striker talents to our accademy strikers. he agred!

we could do with somebody like dennis bergkamp to teach our accademy strikers.

what do u lot think?

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

this might be a very random post, but i was thinking earlier today in the paper shop with my cousin ryan, ''where has that dennis bergkamp got to?''

ryan answered ''he''s retired'' i said ''i know that!''. i then said it would be nice to have a person like him to teach his striker talents to our accademy strikers. he agred!

what do u lot think?

[/quote]Would be nice Jordi but I''m sure he''s probably enjoying the vast amounts of money he made!

Love your optimism........... Comedy as it is.

Although as someone else said he''s taking his coaching badges back in Holland I believe & may have even already linked up with Ajax

[quote user="C.T wizard"]

hey Jordi hows it going?

Try posting on here: www.twtd.co.uk  they''ll like you [:)

also when you have a moment try pressing alt F4

See ya[:D]

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha you little sh*t! I just pressed alt F4 to see what it did...... I bet the rest of them lot ^^^^^^^^^ did it as well, but too embarressed to admit it.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]Ha ha ha ha you little sh*t! I just pressed alt F4 to see what it did...... I bet the rest of them lot ^^^^^^^^^ did it as well, but too embarressed to admit it.[/quote]Sorry for the text speak but you just made me lmfao there! Surely everyone knows what alt F4 does? Obviously not... quality stuff... [:)]

I hate Bergkamp-he always had a dark side, I remember him stamping on an opponent in the World Cup finals-not sure what year. He always seemed to be a snide little tosser . His eyes are too close together as well.

And he knocked us out of the UEFA Cup!

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="C.T wizard"]

hey Jordi hows it going?

Try posting on here: www.twtd.co.uk  they''ll like you [:)

also when you have a moment try pressing alt F4

See ya[:D]

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha you little sh*t! I just pressed alt F4 to see what it did...... I bet the rest of them lot ^^^^^^^^^ did it as well, but too embarressed to admit it.

[/quote]

I believe CT nicked that from someone....[:)] can''t think who though [;)]hahaha. yeah Jordi... greeeat idea.

Jordi. Oh dear,Oh dear,Oh dear.....What are you like???

Me and my dog was in tha sweet shop today when me bitch said to me....Do you remember that there Dean Coney????. I said " yeah, I remember him, lets get him to Colney teaching Lupoli a thing or two" 

Luckily me bitch has sense and told me my suggestion was stoopid and that I should learn to know about football before I talk about it.

[quote user="Pied as a Mattress"]

Jordi. Oh dear,Oh dear,Oh dear.....What are you like???

Me and my dog was in tha sweet shop today when me bitch said to me....Do you remember that there Dean Coney????. I said " yeah, I remember him, lets get him to Colney teaching Lupoli a thing or two" 

Luckily me bitch has sense and told me my suggestion was stoopid and that I should learn to know about football before I talk about it.

[/quote]

He''d show Lupoli and all the rest how to score with their chuff!!!

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

what do u lot think?

[/quote]

what an amazing idea jordi. why don''t you tell glenn ?