Sign in to follow this  
still holding out for new heroes

Most hated Ipswich players past and present.

Currenty Counago the prancing idiot .

The player I disliked above all others and no one will ever come close to is Mick Mills ugh!!!

Mind you I will always be grateful to is Finidi George who almost single handily broke the club....[:D] arrdee.

Don''t hate any player (or any club), just assume the local fans have a reason for following them and possibly a local reason for their hatred as well.

Magilton, Roeder pretty straight to deal with on the phone (although Roeder does droll better and can be quite a hoot: see under "Who does he play for? re Lupoli).  Classic!

We''d already phoned Fiorentina by then of course.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

Don''t hate any player (or any club), just assume the local fans have a reason for following them and possibly a local reason for their hatred as well.

Magilton, Roeder pretty straight to deal with on the phone (although Roeder does droll better and can be quite a hoot: see under "Who does he play for? re Lupoli).  Classic!

We''d already phoned Fiorentina by then of course.

[/quote]

No hate is too strong a word for me , I have never hated anyone in my like , I prefer the word dislike....arrdee

Any ''man'' who dares enclothe himself in a blue and white shirt with a donkey on the badge (that includes the ''fans'')!!!

I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!(although Putney, Miller and Deehan might not be as hated)