Sign in to follow this  
Terry Fied

Says it all

[quote user="Terry Fied"]

Dereham 2 Norwich 1

Ipswich 2 West Brom 1

[/quote]

I actually think he might be right ya kno! Becsuase everyone knows how much friendlies mean!! FOOL!

OOH! OOH!

I thought of a better one!

*Kevin Lisbie signs for Ipswich*

*Arturo Lupoli signs for Norwich *

Says it all really

[quote user="Bucketman"]

*Ipswich suck*

Says it all for me

[/quote]

Lol! But was it an Ipswich reserve/youth team? No

We''ll see how we fair against Spurs

Ooh touchy aren''t you.

Dereham Town Pride of Norfolk.

Another season for you fighting against relegation and failing I hope.

Ooh touchy aren''t you.

[/quote]

Get lost please mate[N]

Ooh touchy aren''t you.

[/quote]You really are a good chap, in fact that was the cleverest post I ever read. Did you write it by yourself or did you get your Sister/Mummy to help you?

Ooh touchy aren''t you.

[/quote]"Another season for you fighting against relegation and failing I hope" says it all realybinner alert

Ooh touchy aren''t you.

[/quote]Not as touchy as you are with your sister.

Funny that no-one wants to talk about football.

Probably because you''re not very good at it.

All the insults in the world will not hide the fact you have a really poor football club.

Funny that no-one wants to talk about football.

[/quote]Why would anyone want to talk to a binner about football?It''d be like attempting to discuss fine art with Jade Goody.

Our ''club'' eh...?

Our club with Premiership class training facilities? A week-in, week-out 24,000 plus crowd? And on top of that, a stadium we OWN...?

Plus a very good forum on which to post about them smugly

Go away please

[quote user="Bucketman"]

Go away please

[/quote]Can''t we keep him?If nothing else he serves as a warning to others of the dangers of crack cocaine.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Bucketman"]

Go away please

[/quote]

Can''t we keep him?
If nothing else he serves as a warning to others of the dangers of crack cocaine.
[/quote]

I didnt think of it from that angle... I shall alter my request:

Get in your cage and quiet down please

If ''Sugar Daddy'' Marcus sells some more AK47''s I''m sure you''ll be able to make one or two decent signings too.No need to get jealous is there? I mean it''s only football at the end of the day, it''s not life or death is it? Well not for the poor innocent Ipswich fans.Good to see you come on here to have a debate, because you know that talking to the rest of the six finger brigade in Ipswich they wouldn''t have the intelligence to finish a sentance let alone comprehend one.So Terry, (or can I call you Tel?) do you know what an acadamy is? Well, when you have young footballers who aren''t quite ready to play professsional football they go there to learn the trade. Now, to help the local communities around Norfolk, we send these acadamy players out to play lesser teams in Norfolk during pre season to raise money for the local clubs. It''s quite nice of us really, especially as on this occasion, we added two or three of our not so good professionals. It wasn''t an ideal result, as I''m sure you noticed, but do we seem like we care? Well we do care, but you can''t win every game.With all our good signings (and there are more to come) we have made and the countless rubbish ones our friends down the road have made, I''m sure we will be alot better than your lot this season.So good luck Tel, you''ll need it.P.S, if you need to fill up your massive stadium this season, how about popping down to the job centre where I''m sure you will be able to find the extra 20,000 people. How about a free ticket initiative? it''s just an idea.

Ooh touchy aren''t you.

[/quote]Dereham Town v Norwich City XIIf you even bothered to look, you''d realise the team was about as far from our first team as possible - only three in fact, weren''t U18s or trialists. Meanwhile, your first team recently failed to beat Gillingham. Surprisingly, you weren''t on here boasting about that result, were you?

So a team of consisting of one or two first teamers plus the cream of your acadamy cannot, in spite of your "first class" facilities, beat a team of part timers and amateurs.

Will you still be smug when you are once again fighting against relegation?

[/quote]

Sod off back to your crappy little forum, Binner

How do you know we will be fighting against relegation?

Equally, how do you know YOU wont?

Maybe you should wait and see before you come on here all self-righteous and whatnot... or do you lack the intelligence to think that far ahead?

Sing along everyone....

''When i was just a little boy, i asked my mother, what would i be?

''Would i be Norwich? Would i be Scum? Hears what she said to me....

''Wash your mouth out son, and go get your fathers gun, and shooot the ipswich scum, shoot the ipswich scum!''

[quote user="yellabelly"]If ''Sugar Daddy'' Marcus sells some more AK47''s I''m sure you''ll be able to make one or two decent signings too.

No need to get jealous is there? I mean it''s only football at the end of the day, it''s not life or death is it? Well not for the poor innocent Ipswich fans.

Good to see you come on here to have a debate, because you know that talking to the rest of the six finger brigade in Ipswich they wouldn''t have the intelligence to finish a sentance let alone comprehend one.

So Terry, (or can I call you Tel?) do you know what an acadamy is? Well, when you have young footballers who aren''t quite ready to play professsional football they go there to learn the trade. Now, to help the local communities around Norfolk, we send these acadamy players out to play lesser teams in Norfolk during pre season to raise money for the local clubs. It''s quite nice of us really, especially as on this occasion, we added two or three of our not so good professionals. It wasn''t an ideal result, as I''m sure you noticed, but do we seem like we care? Well we do care, but you can''t win every game.

With all our good signings (and there are more to come) we have made and the countless rubbish ones our friends down the road have made, I''m sure we will be alot better than your lot this season.

So good luck Tel, you''ll need it.

P.S, if you need to fill up your massive stadium this season, how about popping down to the job centre where I''m sure you will be able to find the extra 20,000 people. How about a free ticket initiative? it''s just an idea.
[/quote]

Yes I know what an Acadamy is we unlike you, have a rather good one. With regard to your attendances it just goes to show how easily pleased Norwich folk are.

[quote user="yellabelly"]If ''Sugar Daddy'' Marcus sells some more AK47''s I''m sure you''ll be able to make one or two decent signings too.

No need to get jealous is there? I mean it''s only football at the end of the day, it''s not life or death is it? Well not for the poor innocent Ipswich fans.

Good to see you come on here to have a debate, because you know that talking to the rest of the six finger brigade in Ipswich they wouldn''t have the intelligence to finish a sentance let alone comprehend one.

So Terry, (or can I call you Tel?) do you know what an acadamy is? Well, when you have young footballers who aren''t quite ready to play professsional football they go there to learn the trade. Now, to help the local communities around Norfolk, we send these acadamy players out to play lesser teams in Norfolk during pre season to raise money for the local clubs. It''s quite nice of us really, especially as on this occasion, we added two or three of our not so good professionals. It wasn''t an ideal result, as I''m sure you noticed, but do we seem like we care? Well we do care, but you can''t win every game.

With all our good signings (and there are more to come) we have made and the countless rubbish ones our friends down the road have made, I''m sure we will be alot better than your lot this season.

So good luck Tel, you''ll need it.

P.S, if you need to fill up your massive stadium this season, how about popping down to the job centre where I''m sure you will be able to find the extra 20,000 people. How about a free ticket initiative? it''s just an idea.
[/quote]

Unlike you lot, we try to help our local community, not fleece them to bankruptcy.

Yes I know what an Acadamy is we unlike you, have a rather good one. With regard to your attendances it just goes to show how easily pleased Norwich folk are.

[/quote]I assume that means that the only times Portman Road is filled is when the glory hunters have come out of the woodwork, claiming they''ve supported the club all their lives etc etc.