Sign in to follow this  
chris

the countrys views on norwich city

[quote user="Ali Bunkall"]

Do you all realise how pathetic and bigoted you sound?? Yes that''s you ''Evil Monkey'' and you ''Clipped Wizard'' not to name the rest.

If someone wants to express a view on here, then they should be able to do so without childish insults being flung back at them. Constructive debate should be encouraged, thoughtless jibes shouldn''t. And more to the point, the argument is a valid, if not necessarily correct one. Norwich City ARE viewed by many as being somewhat soft and Roeder is clearly aware of this.

If you don''t like the comment, don''t reply.

And don''t bother chucking insults at me...I neither care nor wish to entertain any.

[/quote]

Obviously being newish to this forum you have not seen the river of drivel Chris produces on a daily basis on this site.

May I suggest that you put in "Chris" the search option and behold.

Oh yes....and you''re a binner too.[:D] Entertain that!

Do you all realise how pathetic and

bigoted you sound?? Yes that''s you ''Evil Monkey'' and you ''Clipped

Wizard'' not to name the rest.

If someone wants to express a view on here, then they should be able

to do so without childish insults being flung back at them.

Constructive debate should be encouraged, thoughtless jibes shouldn''t.

And more to the point, the argument is a valid, if not necessarily

correct one. Norwich City ARE viewed by many as being somewhat soft and

Roeder is clearly aware of this.

And don''t bother chucking insults at me...I neither care nor wish to entertain any.

[/quote]

Aww, someone sticking up for the little guy...

I suggest you look through Chris'' post history then maybe come back and withdraw your own childish insults....

"If you don''t like the comment, don''t reply."

Nuff said, methinks...

Look, fair point, I understand that he might post some silly comments. However my view is that the best reponse is just to ignore silly posts completely and they''ll soon die out.

actually to add something Ali is right what he says about Roeder wanting to toughen the club up...

I dont want us to be "little Norwich, friendly club" i want us to be "nast norwich, 11 red cards this season but they won the league out of it"

jas :)

Look, fair point, I understand that he might post some silly comments. However my view is that the best reponse is just to ignore silly posts completely and they''ll soon die out.

[/quote]

By that rationale Ali, surely you should ignore our posts?

Kettle....pot.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

actually to add something Ali is right what he says about Roeder wanting to toughen the club up...

I dont want us to be "little Norwich, friendly club" i want us to be "nast norwich, 11 red cards this season but they won the league out of it"

jas :)

[/quote]

jas old mate...did you have a drink at lunch time?

Do you all realise how pathetic and bigoted you sound?? Yes that''s you ''Evil Monkey'' and you ''Clipped Wizard'' not to name the rest.

If someone wants to express a view on here, then they should be able to do so without childish insults being flung back at them. Constructive debate should be encouraged, thoughtless jibes shouldn''t. And more to the point, the argument is a valid, if not necessarily correct one. Norwich City ARE viewed by many as being somewhat soft and Roeder is clearly aware of this.

[/quote]so basically you''re saying its ok to come onto a Norwich City message board and express the view that Norwich City fans are - i quote - ''Imbreds''your intentions we''re sound, your reason was not - Welcome to the board.

[/quote]

Oooooooooh, ''ark at ''er !!

I think I would be more interested in what the rest of the world thought of us in this fine city of our''s, I know of one chap in America who has a season ticket 

[quote user="chris"]

alot of poeple r saying norwich city r to nice and lack ambition not me saying this i have already said this what do u think.

[/quote]

Your forgot to collect my rubbish yesterday....

The responses on here to what is clearly someone having a bit of a "lark" speaks volumes about the naivity of so many posters on here.....No wonder Smith has managed to hold onto the club for so long.

Any of you dippos want to buy a used car? 

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Lets be honest, as far as the rest of the UK is concerned we''re just thick simpleton farmers with a backward view on life anyway, regardless of our football club or not.

[/quote]

You forgot to add that we all sleep together. And we have more fingers than we should. And that we think Chris''s poor grammar and spelling are proof. Because obviously he''s a Norwich fan.

[quote user="Carrowfortress"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="chris"]

ur blinded by ur hatetred my freind.

[/quote]

*Your blinded by your hatred my friend.

Lets not ridicule the challenged please people it may make them feel inadequate. Lets simply correct all of their mistakes, and make them feel patronised instead!

[/quote]

Ok Then...... *You are blinded by your hatred my friend..... NOT *Your blinded*

If you going to insult learn the English language correctly, if not just let it be.[/quote]

If you ARE going to insult, learn the English language correctly, if not THEN just let it be.

[;)]

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

The responses on here to what is clearly someone having a bit of a "lark" speaks volumes about the naivity of so many posters on here.....No wonder Smith has managed to hold onto the club for so long.

[/quote]

hahaha quality stuff Cluck...

Smudger worshippers.... hahahaha!!! [:O]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice to see you on here again Smudger! Six months away and the dumbdicks are still dumb and the smart-arses are still arses.......

Good to see some more realism creeping in here and there though....but it''s a slow drip and Smith still holds the majority in her pudgy little hand.

Still...it''s not costing me anything anymore!    [Y]

[quote user="Lord Snooty"][quote user="chris"]

alot of poeple r saying norwich city r to nice and lack ambition not me saying this i have already said this what do u think.

[/quote]

I think this is what some people on this MB call irony. Whatever it is, I laughed out loud when I read it.

[/quote]I think this is what most people call eleven years of Labour Government educational policy.  Brown''s Britain... tut...I''d be interested to know the size of the survey Chris conducted though - just to see if it''s statistically sound.

On my way through London, SW1 yesterday I had one of those friendly conversations you have with strangers, who recognise the Norwich shirt and stop to chat. The reason for these many incidental and perhaps insignificant spontaneous interactions, is the very aspect that so many people on this Forum continually deride; people stop to chat to us City fans because we are a smallish friendly family type Club. That is why there is so much goodwill towards us. Sure, we need to be a bit more ruthless on the pitch, but lets not deride this positive image, and try and be what we are not. By the way the two men who stopped me were armed Police!      

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="chris"]grow up mate[/quote]

Takes one to know one.[/quote]I know you are; but what am i? [:s]

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice to see you on here again Smudger! Six months away and the dumbdicks are still dumb and the smart-arses are still arses.......

Good to see some more realism creeping in here and there though....but it''s a slow drip and Smith still holds the majority in her pudgy little hand.

Still...it''s not costing me anything anymore!    [Y]

[/quote]Apart from your happiness.Just guessing.