Sign in to follow this  
chris

the countrys views on norwich city

alot of poeple r saying norwich city r to nice and lack ambition not me saying this i have already said this what do u think.

[quote user="ob1"]How much of the country have you spoke to on this matter?
[/quote]

He employed an independant market research company to interview across every demographic in every part of the country, didnt you mate? *(nod and smile now)*

[quote user="Clipped Wizard"]I think you must have lacked ambition in School. To learn ANYTHING!!![:P]
[/quote]

Absolutely brilliant Clipped.......the whole office just looked at me as I burst into laughter! Awesome.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/944/cletuswl5.gif[/IMG][/URL]

To be fair, though the grammer is lacking, the point remains valid. This opinon has been aired many times, not only on this message board but by our lord and saviour Glenn Roeder. It would be interesting to see if this view is shared through out the world of football. Or do they think the Norfolk team from the north east of England are cut-throat, sell your own mother for a profit, hostile sharks? It seems sad that this message board resorts to name calling and bullying.

Chris, you only have 5 weeks of holiday left, why waste it talking about something you obviously no jack poo about!!! ???? Every post you have put on here is slammed cause its a complete waste of time! Y du do it to yourself mate? And the stuff you come out with, in the words of dale,  (from BB) (sorry) you have the interlect of  grape!!!

[quote user="chris"]

ur blinded by ur hatetred my freind.

[/quote]

*Your blinded by your hatred my friend.

Lets not ridicule the challenged please people it may make them feel inadequate. Lets simply correct all of their mistakes, and make them feel patronised instead!

[quote user="chris"]

alot of poeple r saying norwich city r to nice and lack ambition not me saying this i have already said this what do u think.

[/quote]

OK Chris to stop everybody from saying your stupid can you post a link to where you found this info so we can all have a look.  Thanks.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="chris"]

[/quote]

Lets not ridicule the challenged please people it may make them feel inadequate. Lets simply correct all of their mistakes, and make them feel patronised instead!

[/quote]

Ok Then...... *You are blinded by your hatred my friend..... NOT *Your blinded*

If you going to insult learn the English language correctly, if not just let it be.

[quote user="Carrowfortress"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="chris"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok Then...... *You are blinded by your hatred my friend..... NOT *Your blinded*

If you going to insult learn the English language correctly, if not just let it be.

[/quote]

or You''re

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][/quote]

let''s hear those dueling banjos. Oh, and if Chris doesn''t have one, let''s buy him one!

Squeal little piggy!

We need some sort of Newbie forum which people who sign up can access, when we have established they''re not binners/idiots/morons/smudger worshipers/transfer muppets/neil doncaster etc etc we can then promote them to the main forum while newbies can talk about whatever until they are promoted, that way we don''t get idiots like chris, dave, billybunter, itfc_carlin, smudger etc in the main forum and can actually talk about football rather than spelling at punctuation etc.

Chris,

I don''t know why you are bothering to post on here. It''s clear you are a binner on a wind up, but it seems you lack the intelligence to actually do this. I reckon you are now going back to all your binner friends telling them how you have been winding up some city fans when actually they are all just laughing at you. I suggest you just leave for good now before you cause yourself any more embarrassment.

If you would like a more simple version of this for you to understand, give me a shout!

[quote user="Philipo87"]

Chris,

I don''t know why you are bothering to post on here. It''s clear you are a binner on a wind up, but it seems you lack the intelligence to actually do this. I reckon you are now going back to all your binner friends telling them how you have been winding up some city fans when actually they are all just laughing at you. I suggest you just leave for good now before you cause yourself any more embarrassment.

If you would like a more simple version of this for you to understand, give me a shout!

[/quote]Allow me, here you go Chris:Chrissy bahI dnt knw y u r btherin 2 pst on ere, tis clear ure a binr wind up, bt it seem u lck brain 2 do dis. i rekn u r nw gna go bk 2 ure binr m8s telin dem hw u hv bin wndn up sum noj fans wen act dey r all jst lol''ing @ u. i rekn u shud jst go 4 gd nw b4 u cors ureself ne mre lmaoau.init.

[quote user="Polar"][quote user="Philipo87"]

Chris,

[/quote]

Allow me, here you go Chris:

Chrissy bah

I dnt knw y u r btherin 2 pst on ere, tis clear ure a binr wind up, bt it seem u lck brain 2 do dis. i rekn u r nw gna go bk 2 ure binr m8s telin dem hw u hv bin wndn up sum noj fans wen act dey r all jst lol''ing @ u. i rekn u shud jst go 4 gd nw b4 u cors ureself ne mre lmaoau.

init.
[/quote]

Haha, quality reply. I think you hit it spot on!

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="Polar"][quote user="Philipo87"]

Chris,

[/quote]Allow me, here you go Chris:Chrissy bahI dnt knw y u r btherin 2 pst on ere, tis clear ure a binr wind up, bt it seem u lck brain 2 do dis. i rekn u r nw gna go bk 2 ure binr m8s telin dem hw u hv bin wndn up sum noj fans wen act dey r all jst lol''ing @ u. i rekn u shud jst go 4 gd nw b4 u cors ureself ne mre lmaoau.init.[/quote]

Haha, quality reply. I think you hit it spot on!

[/quote]Thank you![:D]

[quote user="chris"]

[/quote]

I think this is what some people on this MB call irony. Whatever it is, I laughed out loud when I read it.

[quote user="Polar"]

Allow me, here you go Chris:

Chrissy bah

I dnt knw y u r btherin 2 pst on ere, tis clear ure a binr wind up, bt it seem u lck brain 2 do dis. i rekn u r nw gna go bk 2 ure binr m8s telin dem hw u hv bin wndn up sum noj fans wen act dey r all jst lol''ing @ u. i rekn u shud jst go 4 gd nw b4 u cors ureself ne mre lmaoau.

init.
[/quote]

ROFL; quality!

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][/quote]

let''s hear those dueling banjos. Oh, and if Chris doesn''t have one, let''s buy him one!

Squeal little piggy!

[/quote]And cured the other thread on what music we run out to!

Do you all realise how pathetic and bigoted you sound?? Yes that''s you ''Evil Monkey'' and you ''Clipped Wizard'' not to name the rest.

If someone wants to express a view on here, then they should be able to do so without childish insults being flung back at them. Constructive debate should be encouraged, thoughtless jibes shouldn''t. And more to the point, the argument is a valid, if not necessarily correct one. Norwich City ARE viewed by many as being somewhat soft and Roeder is clearly aware of this.

If you don''t like the comment, don''t reply.

And don''t bother chucking insults at me...I neither care nor wish to entertain any.

[quote user="Ali Bunkall"]

Do you all realise how pathetic and bigoted you sound?? Yes that''s you ''Evil Monkey'' and you ''Clipped Wizard'' not to name the rest.

If someone wants to express a view on here, then they should be able to do so without childish insults being flung back at them. Constructive debate should be encouraged, thoughtless jibes shouldn''t. And more to the point, the argument is a valid, if not necessarily correct one. Norwich City ARE viewed by many as being somewhat soft and Roeder is clearly aware of this.

If you don''t like the comment, don''t reply.

And don''t bother chucking insults at me...I neither care nor wish to entertain any.

[/quote]

Not an insult at you Ali. I think most people are repling because of the history and strength of his previous posts!