Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Rasiak? Maybe

Hi i work with a southampton fan and he went to the celtic friendly during the week and he says that the talk is that he will be our player by the end of next week.

Dont know if its true. Just thought i would share it with you guys.

Would be good i think.

Rasiak, couldnt cut it at Spurs. then he became a goal machine when he left. this guy could be a great strike partner for Cureton.  dont think he fits the big strong forward type roeder is looking for though.  but still, great player for us to get.

Well he''s kind of bulky, but not in the hartson way, more Rooney type. He''s a great link up man and goalscorer too, would love him here, my bolton supporting m8 quite liked him when he was on loan there last season, and that was the prem

Rasiak would do well here, and I think he''d link up well with Cureton or Lupoli. Good signing if we can get him.

"Rasiak plays a delightful one-two with Arturo Lupoli and Gegiorz Rasiak fires home a fantastic right foot volley right into the bottom corner!!!"

Oh I hope so........ I really really hope so! Much better option than Howard!

23  Koteles

5   Kennedy

15  Rasiak

And we all know where the number 9 is going... right? [:P]

That would just about finish the team off for me

6 foot 3 inch and good in the air and good at link up play - fits the big target man image IMO.

Probably not the one who can bash other players out of the way as much - but has got a bit of skill (just see the goal for Derby against Stoke on Youtube)

15-20 goals possibly - wonder why he dried up for Saints a bit - might say more about Southampton than Rasiak though.

Like i said not sure if this will happen. But i hope it does. would be another great signing by Mr Roeder.

My friend colin says he is not joking or messing about. And would be gutted if he leaves southampton

PLEASE Make it happen PLEASE.................

Personally I would prefer Rasiak to Ameobi,in that he''s produced at a number of clubs and has loads of experience.While I appreciate the argument that GR and Ameobi have a bit of a bond,I still think spending significant money on Ameobi is a bit of a punt as you''re gambling on  potential.However,I''m happy to be proved wrong as I think that Roeder''s signings so far have been spot on!