Sign in to follow this  
Jelly

Why GR isnt very nice

The events described below happened. I witnessed them first hand. Jelly isn''t my real name. My maintainence payments( and a proper mental ex-missus) prevent me from using my real name. Sorry but I am not that brave.

''GR exhaled deeply as he flicked through the enourmous document. The document outlined NCFCs policy on recriuting young players for the academy. The academy staff stood around, none met his fierce gaze as this was their first meeting with him. They knew the academy was a failing institution. They knew that he knew also. There was a degree of shame which GR body language did little to alieviate. Suddenly GR tore the document into 2 strips. He had uttered not a single word to his new staff. The atmosphere was poisonous. "Just get me some f**king players" he demanded.''

I thought straight away of Brian Clough.

Am I mental or could this really be the end of Costa del Cloney.

Could a chippy cockney and a bunch of geordies finally wake up our sleepy little club?

From the inside it''s looking like they might.

Actually Jelly, unless I''ve lost it via irony, I think if what you say is true, this is all part of a complete restructure on the playing side of the club.

I also think that the change on the fitness side is very relevant. For too long we seem to have had an above average number of non impact injuries. It will be interesting to see how we cope this season, notwithstanding bad luck etc.

With this almost subtle change and if PC does eventually get control,there''s a few Bury chaps who will be well pleased!