Sign in to follow this  
canarysince1981

Looks as though Glenn is sticking to his word

Last season Glenn mentioned that we won''t recognise the squad by the time he''s finished his overhaul. I wonder how many from last season will be his first choice for the opening Championship game at Coventry

[quote user="canarysince1981"]Last season Glenn mentioned that we won''t recognise the squad by the time he''s finished his overhaul. I wonder how many from last season will be his first choice for the opening Championship game at Coventry[/quote]Marshall, perhaps Semi, one of Drury/Bertrand, one of Fozzy/Russell, perhaps Cureton until another striker comes in.Quite amazing really.

My Guess is Marshall, Fozzy, Bertrand, will be the most likely names retained on the teamsheet, with Semmy and Rusty possibly in the mix and the odd outing for Curo

Thats the team, and drury didnt play under him,  it dosnt have to be fozxy or russell ( Patty and Cligan) and Bertrand came in with Roeder didnt he, so yes it is a new squad

Glenn has signed some very, very good players. SuperWes took the piss out of our team at Carra Rd last season. When did an opponent last do this before signing for us subsequently? This is not a rhetorical question. My memory is not great. Please help me out on this one.

[quote user="Jelly"]Glenn has signed some very, very good players. SuperWes took the piss out of our team at Carra Rd last season. When did an opponent last do this before signing for us subsequently? This is not a rhetorical question. My memory is not great. Please help me out on this one.[/quote]Probably Huckerby when he tore us to shreds playing for Forest in 2003, they beat us 4-0 and he scored. Brennan even put one past us that day!

[quote user="Jelly"]Glenn has signed some very, very good players. SuperWes took the piss out of our team at Carra Rd last season. When did an opponent last do this before signing for us subsequently? This is not a rhetorical question. My memory is not great. Please help me out on this one.[/quote]

The legend that was Ron Davies who stuck 4 past us at Kenilworth Road before we signed him shortly afterwards from Luton Town. The finest centre forward ever to have worn the yellow and green.

[quote user="crafty canary"]

[quote user="Jelly"]Glenn has signed some very, very good players. SuperWes took the piss out of our team at Carra Rd last season. When did an opponent last do this before signing for us subsequently? This is not a rhetorical question. My memory is not great. Please help me out on this one.[/quote]

The legend that was Ron Davies who stuck 4 past us at Kenilworth Road before we signed him shortly afterwards from Luton Town. The finest centre forward ever to have worn the yellow and green.

[/quote]

Now there''s something we can agree on Crafty.