Sign in to follow this  
HOCKEYMYHERO

A SQUAD WE CAN ALL BE PROUD OF ?

Anyone who has glanced at my opinions before will just say same again , as i have always trusted Glenn to get it sorted out even when things appeared so slow moving and then the little matter of a cool £20 million dangled before us .              Well Glenn has built that squad slowly but surely and the quality he has brought here is very impressive even for those permanent moaners , Lupoli , Hoolaghan , Clingan , Kennedy , Stefanovic , and the return of the brilliant  Bertrand  not fogetting Bell and Omorzusi who admittedly i know little of except to say those in the real know speak very highly of both players and seem to say these are a real coo for the management team ..               There are so we read even more to come  [ oh for that big striker ] so he will have kept his side of the bargain in changing a very average squad into  something we can all admire ,  One thing that has bugged me its this second season thing with Roeder , possibly in the past he made mistakes who hasn''t  but i am convinced and have been from the start of his time here that he IS the right man for this club things just seem right to me .................... COME ON CITY ..........................................

Also I''m hoping Gibbs will return on loan. I have a feeling Glenn will do better in his 2nd season with us provided the team can stay clear of injuries like we did the year we went up to the Premiership. His 2nd fateful season at Newcastle was blighted by injuries.

I''m expecting a top half finish at the very least!

just one player away from a good strong team, when glenn signs another striker i think thats good enough for play off spot or just under.