Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

Hucks scores (n/T)

Go on the Hucks. I reckon when he gets his full fitness in, he will get a fair few. The difference between someone like Becks and Hucks is that Hucks is more direct and more potent than Becks and will score more in the process.

It''s all but finished now.

And because all the others got removed for some reason, yellow blood

[IMG]http://www.centerlinesoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/huck.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="AndyJR"]The best thing about that game, was Hucks.  Never should have let him go.  [:P]
[/quote]True. Do you know why threads are being removed?

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="AndyJR"]The best thing about that game, was Hucks.  Never should have let him go.  [:P]
[/quote]True. Do you know why threads are being removed?[/quote]

TRIBES!! awesome signature! can you do me one??? plz plz plz

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="AndyJR"]The best thing about that game, was Hucks.  Never should have let him go.  [:P][/quote]True. Do you know why threads are being removed?[/quote]Reckon it''s a legal matter. Archant not wanting to risk getting in trouble advertising certain sites.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="AndyJR"]The best thing about that game, was Hucks.  Never should have let him go.  [:P]
[/quote]True. Do you know why threads are being removed?[/quote]

[/quote]Rum ole boy is the star.

did it finish 1-1 ? i really don`t see why the links and threads kept on getting removed. i expect theres been dodgier links than that posted and left alone.i gave up watching when i suspected i was watching some mexican blokes tv via a webcam such was the poor quality. nice to see darren knock one in though  :-)

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="AndyJR"]The best thing about that game, was Hucks.  Never should have let him go.  [:P][/quote]True. Do you know why threads are being removed?[/quote]

[/quote]Where''s your initiative man? This is the internet: Right click/save picture as.....My friends think I''ve been putting all my spare cash into Warhols and original Picassos, hard to tell when they''re on the wall.[;)]

[quote user="Freeza"]

Full highlights with amusing Spanish commentary here: http://www.mlsnet.com/media/player/mp_tpl.jsp?w=mms%3A//a1503.v115042.c11504.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1503/11504/v0001/mlbmls.download.akamai.com/11504/2008/open/gp/07/072708_rbn_sjo_gp_350.wmv&w_id=23440&catCode=mls_game_tv&type=v_free&_mp=1

Looks like Hucks had a lively game.

[/quote]

Shocking defending for the first goal, poor Hucks, he must of thought that his new defence couldn''t have been any worse than the old one he had to put up with....

The Earthquakes don''t know how lucky they are to steal a player like Huckerby on a free.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="Freeza"]

Full highlights with amusing Spanish commentary here: http://www.mlsnet.com/media/player/mp_tpl.jsp?w=mms%3A//a1503.v115042.c11504.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1503/11504/v0001/mlbmls.download.akamai.com/11504/2008/open/gp/07/072708_rbn_sjo_gp_350.wmv&w_id=23440&catCode=mls_game_tv&type=v_free&_mp=1

Looks like Hucks had a lively game.

[/quote]

Shocking defending for the first goal, poor Hucks, he must of thought that his new defence couldn''t have been any worse than the old one he had to put up with....

The Earthquakes don''t know how lucky they are to steal a player like Huckerby on a free.

[/quote]

They didn''t get him on a free they had to pay Toronto.