Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Video of Huckerbys first goal

Fox Soccer Report 2nd half of the show opened with all sorts of talk about Huckerby''s debut.  He was wide open for a pass on a 2 on 1 break, waiving his arms in the air, in the 2nd half that never came but surely would have been a 2nd for him.

I''m really enjoying his adventure and bursting with pride for the guy. He''s going to be massive over there and I bet a rivalry with Becks will follow - he wouldn''t have to do much to look better. Then they''ll both come back and buy the club...............

Dreams are great.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL"

GO ON BOY!!!!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Fox Soccer Report 2nd half of the show opened with all sorts of talk about Huckerby''s debut.  He was wide open for a pass on a 2 on 1 break, waiving his arms in the air, in the 2nd half that never came but surely would have been a 2nd for him.[/quote]

You what?

I think people need to get over this Huckerby thing. He''s gone now, he isn''t coming back.

We shouldn''t have let him go, it''s a tragedy, but stop torturing yourselves. Pretend he''s retired and stop trying to follow his every move in the States.

It''ll be less painful, honestly...

[quote user="Grando"]I think people need to get over this Huckerby thing. He''s gone now, he isn''t coming back. We shouldn''t have let him go, it''s a tragedy, but stop torturing yourselves. Pretend he''s retired and stop trying to follow his every move in the States. It''ll be less painful, honestly...[/quote]

Its obviously a lot more painful for you to talk about Huckerby then it is for everyone else, we all just wish him well and hope that he has an enjoyable 18 months. I think that people like you need to get off everyone elses back for mentioning Huckerby. For the record, I happen to support Roeders decision to release Huckerby, but does that mean that I cant be a Huckerby fan? No it doesnt, because he is a Norwich legend and a nice bloke. So get over yourself, if you have a problem with Huckerby Threads then dont click on a thread with his name in the title and you will be half way towards operating with a degree of common sense.

The bloke who had the shot that was saved, for hucks to tap in, looked decent SIGN HIM UP lol