Sign in to follow this  
newyorkcanary

We Beat Liverpool, Now Let's Beat Man City!

Thanks to an army of Norwich supporters, Norwich beat Liverpool in the round of 16 in the FA Cup of Rock.  Granted, we''re represnted by The Darkness, but we disposed of Elvis Costello.

Now, in the quarterfinals, we''re up against Oasis and Man City.  Lets continue our run and stick it to them!

http://unprofessionalfoul.blogspot.com/2008/07/fa-cup-of-british-rock-quarterfinals_25.html

I''m all for Norwich getting represented etc, but come on The Darkness just don''t deserve to beat Oasis.

I tried, you know... I honestly did... Norfolk patriotism and all that, have to stick together... but The Darkness over Oasis? I''m sorry, I just couldn''t do it... its the "local" band for me... [:(]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]I can''t believe we''re getting Norwich traitors here.  No one like The Darkness... who cares?  Let''s just beat Man City....[/quote]

I have to say I''m pretty shocked nyc! [:)]

True supporter...blah, blah.....supported them through thick and thin blah blah...oopss, can''t vote for them because its oasis..pathetic[:$] 

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I tried, you know... I honestly did... Norfolk patriotism and all that, have to stick together... but The Darkness over Oasis? I''m sorry, I just couldn''t do it... its the "local" band for me... [:(][/quote]

Only one for me I''m afraid!

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

would that be Suffolks the Darkness then???

jas :)

[/quote]
They are still city fans though
[/quote]

have they said this publically? Or even ever actually been to a game?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

would that be Suffolks the Darkness then???

[/quote]They are still city fans though[/quote]

have they said this publically? Or even ever actually been to a game?

[/quote]I don''t care that they''re from Suffolk - well, I do, but I care much more about the fact their music''s rubbish.

Well on they go.....I think the key point here is this...Oasis...The Darkness...They are both absolute garbage. One had talent but continue to reproduce over rated records that rip off other peoples music. They are also fronted by one of the most retarded, self-indulging idiots that has ever been squeezed out into the World. The other are just garbage and never had any talent. Either way Norwich march on..Lets hope they avoid this kind of conflict in the next round eh?

-Bigus.