Sign in to follow this  
canarysince1981

How many on the Forum go to matches and who doesn't?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Season ticket holder in the Jarrold.[/quote]

Me too, bow down to your king

season ticket since 1992.. Barclay since 1996... ive missed 8 hom games in all that time...

Im suprised no ones come out an said "if you dont go to games you cant have an opinion!" yet.

jas :)

Although I''ve been going to Carrow Road since the late 60s,I played for many years and then managed sides in the Ridgeons for 12 years meaning that I could only get to relatively few games (although there were some crackers,like the Milk Cup Final and the Bayern and Inter games!) ,but no longer doing that,so I intend to get to as many games as possible from now on.

Attended nearly every home game all competitions from 1990 to 1995 then due to work commitments had to stop it.

started attending again now and again at turn of millenium.

got to 7 home games last season,1 away (sheff weds).

plan to attend pretty much every home game this season where possible...and have an away day squadron reday to get to as many as possible,starting at coventry!

been a seaon ticket holder for ages, sat in the barclay all the time and its very good, before i got my 1st season ticket i used to get half season ticket, buy tickets at the game.

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]Dont palk like a prize pr@t, Who is to say i cant have an opinion because i cant get to many matches, I prove my loyalty by keeping my season ticket.[/quote]

Talk...not Palk...the P & T are so far away from each other too...old age i guess or just seething at the remark i was sending the reply to!

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"]Dont palk like a prize pr@t, Who is to say i cant have an opinion because i cant get to many matches, I prove my loyalty by keeping my season ticket.[/quote]

Talk...not Palk...the P & T are so far away from each other too...old age i guess or just seething at the remark i was sending the reply to!

[/quote]

I''ll let you off this once.

Got my first season ticket in 1983 - prior to that was a  regular in the days when you could pay on the gate

Followed home and away for 5 years early 80`s

Probably miss a couple of home games a season for various reasons.

Will be aiming for about 5 away games this season which is the most I can manage generally.

OTBC

We have 3 upper barclay season tickets in the family but live in the Midlands so 300+ miles round trip means we don''t always make it particularly in the winter midweeks if we''re playing sh*t. However seats nearly always used by more local family members. Been going since ''67 standing in the River End and then Barclay Cage.   

[quote user="dom141"]

Get to a few a season but only 16 and go to school in cambridge - not convenient. Holiday and half-term matches are what I have to put up with.

Last match - vs Hull in february half term, Dion with a huge looping header into the bottom left, beautiful, only to se frazer campbell slot past Marshall in the 2nd half.

[/quote]

Surely you dont have to go to school on a saturday?

Only make about 5 games (home and away) due to work shifts and cash shortage! One of the many Radio Norfolk devotees, as my understanding boss allows one ear to be plugged in whilst serving the unwashed rabble in the Fat Cat.Previously attended most games 1973-78, then season ticket until travelling overseas in 1991 - bar work since return cut down on matches, before marriage, mortgage and kids reduced the old bank balance to virtually nil!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="NeverBlueScum"]and moist away games[/quote]
Hull?

[/quote]

With the wife?

Any away match north of birmingham and west of sheffield.  Although I''m missing the coventry match because I''m on holiday :(