Sign in to follow this  
canarysince1981

How many on the Forum go to matches and who doesn't?

I''ll be the first to admit my work doesn''t allow me to get to games as a season ticket holder and I go very rarely to matches. I have to rely on Radio Norfolk & EDP to keep up to date

How about everyone else?

Get to a few a season but only 16 and go to school in cambridge - not convenient. Holiday and half-term matches are what I have to put up with.

Last match - vs Hull in february half term, Dion with a huge looping header into the bottom left, beautiful, only to se frazer campbell slot past Marshall in the 2nd half.

i still play on saturdays so only see 4 or 5 games a season but always listen to the great radio norfolk

Season ticket holder since 1979 - have only missed a handful of home games since but, ironically will miss our first home match against Blackpool.....gutted!

was a season ticket holder from 2001 untill 2007 but due to university i can only make 4/5 home games a season, try and make as many away games as possible, got to Stoke, Barnsley, Sheff U, Sheff W, Leicester and Coventry last year

Had a Season Ticket but only managed to attend 14 games. Perhaps I am to blame for the empty seats. [:(]

3 season tickets in the Jorald stand managae to fit in playing football, rugby as well

Member, hoping to get a Season Ticket in a few seasons time after University. Moving to Uni in September this year and hoping to get to most home games!

Not a season ticket holder, go about 6 home and 3 away every season, used to go more when we only had 12,000 a game.

Been going for last 8 yrs and season ticket holder for the last 3 yrs, just given up due to work commitments but still hope to get to 10-11 games this season.

OTBC

work keeps me away unfortunately but i managed about 15 last season, mainly away as the train route to norwich from my gaff isnt all that pleasant! plus its bloomin'' expensive!!

Managed 7 home, 1 away and 2 friendlies last season. Never had a season ticket, would love to have one though and hopefully will manage to in the next 2-3 years.

Never missed but then I realised I was a total mug! well I wouldn''t go to the Theatre twice a week if it was putting on a cr@p show so why should the footy be any different?

I go to about 20 games a season. Living in the midlands I go to any of my local games wolves, brum, Cov, Leicester. Then any games I can get to on the train (I like to have a beer or two) so at least this season I get to go to Reading instead of crappy Stoke. On top of those games I try to get to carrow rd at least 10 times a season but availability of tickets and work tend to limit those opportunities.Davo

My job makes it virtually impossible for me to get to games.  Even though I am off weekends, the commute to Carrow Road is long and expensive.  HA HA HA (''cause I live inTexas!)

Season ticket holder (snakepit) but unable to go to mant matches due to working in Dubai and living in Bangkok, Friends and family have full use of my ticket.

OTBC

Macca

Season ticket holder since 1975 with an away season ticket as well, missed six games in all competitions last season.

season ticket holder in snakepit with my teenage daughter missed one home game in 6 seasons due to illness.go to some away games depends on money situation at the time.