Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Pubs in Lowestoft with Setanta ?

Anyone know of any ??

I will probably try and watch on Canaries world but historically it is hit and miss to say the least !

just looking for a backup plan

I don''t know for certain, but you could always give Notleys a whirl or there''s the Suffolk Punch off Westwood Avenue. You could also try The Ole Frank off Gorleston Road in Oulton Broad, that''s a good Norwich fans pub. I think the Dutchmans at the bottom of Cotmer Road has Setanta as well, why not find their numbers and give them a ring to find out in advance?

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]I don''t know for certain, but you could always give Notleys a whirl or there''s the Suffolk Punch off Westwood Avenue. You could also try The Ole Frank off Gorleston Road in Oulton Broad, that''s a good Norwich fans pub. I think the Dutchmans at the bottom of Cotmer Road has Setanta as well, why not find their numbers and give them a ring to find out in advance?[/quote]

Always considered the Punch a bit of a scummers pub, have phoned the Dutchmans and they don''t have Setanta I''m afraid

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]I don''t know for certain, but you could always give Notleys a whirl or there''s the Suffolk Punch off Westwood Avenue. You could also try The Ole Frank off Gorleston Road in Oulton Broad, that''s a good Norwich fans pub. I think the Dutchmans at the bottom of Cotmer Road has Setanta as well, why not find their numbers and give them a ring to find out in advance?[/quote]

Always considered the Punch a bit of a scummers pub, have phoned the Dutchmans and they don''t have Setanta I''m afraid

[/quote]

You could always try The Norman Warrior off Oulton Road, then there''s the Hush bar (used to be Hanks along the seafront) - but I reckon the best bet would be Notleys to be honest. I can''t think of any other pub in Lowestoft that might have Setanta, other than those I''ve mentioned - but good luck in finding out [B]

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

Come on guys and gals, particularly other City fans from the Lowie area, can anybody else help KeelansGlove out in his search?

And Barclay_Boy of course.

[/quote]

I''m a regular in the Ole Frank as I only live a couple of minutes away. They have Setanta and will definetley be showing the match tonight.

Pub is on Gresham Avenue, just off Gorleston Road.