Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

If you want a laugh....

Take a look at the 606 rumour mill! We are apparantly going to buy Keown, Sheringham, Anderton, Bergkamp and Earnshaw this summer, to name just a few!! I take a look at the 606 message board from time to time and it''s the biggest load of rubbish. Totally unrealistic rumours with no substance at all. It normally consits of one person saying a rumour of where a player is going and another person coming back, harshly mocking the club where the rumoured player might be going and... that''s about it! At least we have proper discussions on this wonderful board.

Yeah,We have only mention sensible players such as Riggot,Dawson,Reid,Butt,Sutton,Koumas,Bergkamp,Wright-Phillips,Speed,Carrick,Mills,Izzet,Kanu,Cole and Ehiogu to name just a few on this message board.

On The Ball City

Well said Carl - didnt I see you shopping is Asda with delia at lunch time?

The 606 rumour mill is always good for a laugh - but not much else.

How many people mentioned Darren Huckerby''s name as a potential signing in the summer.I remember Taylor,Hulse,Connolly,Shipperley and others but i can''t remember anyone saying lets go and Sign that Darren Huckerby from Man City til he came to Carrow Road on Loan.