Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

*******Norwich V Spurs match thread*******

Oh well it doesn''t matter, just think of the exercise the teams got tonight...... bent is looking unbelivable good luck spurs!

Pattison oh why oh why did i defend this player when he started just god damn awful.

[quote user="geo374"]

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Think the only person having worse game then Patty is Marshall...he cant keep hold of the bloody ball!!![/quote]

You don''t half talk a load of c**p

[/quote]

Well come on then Geo....tell me that hes having a good game??

[quote user="the1englishman"]Marshall is shocking, thats twice he has been nutmeged [:@]
[/quote]

Boll**cks the guys been outstanding tonight

we looked so sharp in the first half.........we were just running on empty in the second half...........5 bloody 1...........and four for Bent.............oh very dear!

[quote user="the1englishman"]Marshall is shocking, thats twice he has been nutmeged [:@]
[/quote]

Ssssssshhhhhhhh you will upset Geo.........

[quote user="xKevin82x"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha hello stevie wonder.......

Spurs are certainly a good side, but the 2nd half they have just played with us. Shows the gulf between the prem and the championship...80/20 possesion.

Watching Marshall makes me think Lewis should have been our no 1

Why are people saying we shouldn''t complain?

Spurs are no great shakes! We are just making them look good. Spurs are midtable at best. And they are not even playing full strength tonight.

We are poor in defence, the midfield is non-existant and the pair up front have barely seen the ball.

[quote user="WrightyBoy"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha the guy with huckerby as his profile pic....

Marshall has made some fantastic saves this game what i think your forgetting is it seems like hes playing without a defense in front of him

The problem annoying me tonight is the quality of strikers.  Cureton up front on his own?  I doubt anyone in League 1 would settle for that.

[quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="WrightyBoy"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Marshall has made some fantastic saves this game what i think your forgetting is it seems like hes playing without a defense in front of him

[/quote]

Yes coz having Hux as a profile pic is really funny?????!!??? Coming from the man who puts kisses by his name??????

You sad little man!!!

[quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="WrightyBoy"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

[quote user="the1englishman"]Marshall is shocking, thats twice he has been nutmeged [:@][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Sorry mate, he is a decent keeper, but he has been shocking tonight.Two of the goals should have been saved, the two he got nutmeged on.

however you look at it it was very poor tonight didn''t really create anything.

well I hope the other new players make a difference spurs never got out of third gear

desperately need a target man

Our defense is again far too deep, this has been a problem for quite a while now. We need to stop inviting teams on and shorten the gap between the midfield and attack, this way we might be able to retain possession for a little longer!

[quote user="WrightyBoy"][quote user="xKevin82x"][quote user="WrightyBoy"][quote user="xKevin82x"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes coz having Hux as a profile pic is really funny?????!!??? Coming from the man who puts kisses by his name??????

You sad little man!!!

[/quote]

Lol mate stop living in the past. so you think anything goos has come out the game?

come on let me hear you say only if we had darren!!!

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]

however you look at it it was very poor tonight didn''t really create anything.

well I hope the other new players make a difference spurs never got out of third gear

desperately need a target man

[/quote]

I agree with the target man, also the formation was funny thought we would have gone for 4-4-2. Shame half our signings weren''t available tonight.

Is adam drury injured still - i thought he was on his way back?

Pattison has been terrible at left back - though to be fair - it''s not his position at all.

However, I have always been on the opinion that pattison is quite rubbish; quite rubbish indeed.  Even in his favoured position....

I would say marshall has played ok tonight, to call it shocking is too far imo.We must also realize that we are playing an extremely defensive tactic, one in which you expect not to see much possession.This added to the fact that its an extremely unfamiliar line up in defence.

Your avoiding why he find it funny to have a legend as my profile....so I should delete it because he say so??

Your also avoiding why you have kisses by you name sailor???!!

I have not mentioned him on this forum for months and yes I think it was great to see Hoolahan play well today but cant possibly have him as a profile pic as it would be far too funny!!!??? Knob!!!

a pre-season reality check against an opposition with a gulf in quality....I thought we held our own in the first half, though I''m clutching at straws a little.

Good work out for the team and at least they won''t come up against that quality every week!

I''m sure Glenn Roeder will have learnt at lot, not least that he needs to step up his search for a big target man who can hold the ball!

But overall, I think he will take a lot of positives from the game and will know what needs to be dome to improve certain aspect of the teams play.

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]

Your avoiding why he find it funny to have a legend as my profile....so I should delete it because he say so??

Your also avoiding why you have kisses by you name sailor???!!

I have not mentioned him on this forum for months and yes I think it was great to see Hoolahan play well today but cant possibly have him as a profile pic as it would be far too funny!!!??? Knob!!!

[/quote]

Calm down, your a typical poster on here full of s**t matey!!!

Find it easy to thrwo names like Knob around don''t ya big man??? you got anything constructive to say?

Why it''s wrong to have huckerby as your profile pic well come on get over it we''ve had more than just one so called legend but obviously not many people know that do they?

[quote user="Fife Canary"]Make no mistake we are not going to feature near the top this season[/quote]

You obviously dont know much about football to make that statement. Especially how much talent Spurs have. If we play at 50% that standard we will walk most games. The important thing is the team learn from the experience. There was enough from Hoolahan, Clingan and even Semmy had a decent 2nd half to say we wont struggle this season.

[quote user="Fife Canary"]I dont think we have enough strikers to go 4 4 2![/quote]

Would have been nice to see curo and martin see what they are now like together.