Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

*******Norwich V Spurs match thread*******

Stefanovic is probably better than any other c.b at the club, so you''d better hope he isn''t out of his depth.  He is playing his first game of pre-season, so perhaps some give him some leeway?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]great finish from Jamie.......defending is a bit shocking for City
[/quote]

Agreed, we look so disjointed at the back.

[/quote]

Looks a lot better than last year and they are still settling down as a unit and getting used to each other. And if you want shocking I think Ledley King falling over his own feet is worse than any Norwich defende has managed!

Positives:- Hoolahan- Cureton grabbing a goal- Semmy and Crofty linking well - Croft managed to cross a ball that didn''t end up in morrisons car park- Marshall hasn''t made a pig''s ear of anything yetNegatives:- Betrand off- Matty Patty looks as though he left all his speed in his car- Matty Patty looks as though he left his passing in well I dunno he''s always been a carp passer (fishy)- Defensive partnership isn''t too inspiring- Far too many spurs fans around.Overall, not too bad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The commentator just said

"people like Jamie Cureton, you know if he gets the chances, he''ll get 20 goals a season."

What a joker

They were all doing well first half, now we''re just tired and need a few more subs on, Pattison i thinks ok, Crofts annoying me with his final ball.

[quote user="the1englishman"]Am i the only one that thinks Pattison isnt to bad ?
Doing ok for me concidering.
He is doing no worse than any other player on out team.
[/quote]

Just have to face the fact that with Doc not around, Patty is the scapegoat.  Every poor pass is dissected to pieces, whereas other players can miss crosses/chances/passes and be exempt from any blame.

[quote user="Polar"]They were all doing well first half, now we''re just tired and need a few more subs on, Pattison i thinks ok, Crofts annoying me with his final ball.
[/quote]

Thats a fair comment!

And before anyone has a go at Stefanovich remember that he has not had much first team football recently!

Imagine opponents of the ''quality'' of Coventry etc... and it fills you with hope!!

Right what tool was it i saw this morning talking up Bent scoring goals against us tonight?

you can see we are shattered, the lads have been battered in the second half. The midfield can''t hold onto the ball and the back four are just experiencing wave after wave of attack.............all good experience though

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Think the only person having worse game then Patty is Marshall...he cant keep hold of the bloody ball!!![/quote]

You don''t half talk a load of c**p

Remember we are missing Bell, Lupoli, Kennedy and  whoever else Glenn still has to bring in, this isn''t going to be our line up against coventry, Dos Santos is looking brilliant and... F*** Bent... has been... *good*.... so yeah, we won''t have to face this week in week out and theres definetly hope.