Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

*******Norwich V Spurs match thread*******

So how does that work?

4-3-3 ?  marshall           semmy   Omozusi  Stefanovic  Bertrand                   Hoolahan   Fozzy  Clingan                    Croft        Cureton    Hoolahan 

Yeah just had to look at Delias mug, i just want sentantas pundits to shut up, worse than the BBC.

[quote user="Polar"]Yeah just had to look at Delias mug, i just want sentantas pundits to shut up, worse than the BBC.
[/quote]

what?

[quote user="the1englishman"]WHAT THE FOOOKING HELL IS THIS ???????????

Sunderland ???Man iam pissed off beyond reason now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]You''re not the only one, this Premium TV bunch are downright incompetent!

[quote user="Brooklyn Dodger"]I also just looked for the game on setanta, but its not listed....can anyone advise?[/quote]You have to subscribe

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Matty Pattison is SHOCKING!!! 4 terrible passes already!![/quote]hahaha i know im watching it hes terrible

I do (to broadband)....only showing the sunderland game, as our truly amazing site is. Two subscriptions = Zero matches, very dissapointed; though I imagine my boss isn''t.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Setanta have now scrambled my signal lol [:@][/quote]

Thought it was just me!