Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

*******Norwich V Spurs match thread*******

I was too late for tickets, and my best mate (spurs fan) is on holiday. I hope canaries world is good quality i made mum buy that cos she wouldnt get bloody setanta just for one game [:@]

Either way I look forward to seeing the new signings in action

[quote user="dom141"]

Yeah come on the mighty canaries [:D]

Who''s watching on CanariesWorld?

[/quote]

I hope too but i do not seem to be able to find the broadcast yet!

Yep, pub for me too. When will the team be announced?  Really looking forward to tonights game, first one for well over a year for me as I''ve been out of country (and pocket for those who recommend I could''ve had Canariesworld!)

Norwich 1-3 Tottenham but hope we put up a good show. Good to see the new signings on show

Talking to a Spurs season ticket holder at work today and he reckonned 3-2 to us - lets hope he''s right, he thought it would be a fairly strong team on show for them too.

how to watch http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1349700,00.html

I would expect they are bringing a strong team, I read on their website they reckon this will be their toughest match yet this pre-season as we''re "up for it" - which is true. I reckon Gomes, Dos Santos and Berba may all get a run out.

Canaries world is only 4 quid for a month mate! Cheaper than tickets!

Norwich City: Marshall, Otsemobor, Bertrand, Clingan,

Omozusi, Stefanovic, Croft, Fotheringham (C), Cureton, Hoolahan,

Pattison. Subs: Russell, Nelson (GK), Chadwick, Shackell, Martin,

Renton, Eagle, Smith, Daley.So how does that work?

[quote user="scotty is here LOL"]canariesworld not working i knew this would happen[/quote]

I do hope your wrong..........

I would guess the world''s smallest 4-5-1 with cureton up front.marshall gkostemobor rbbertrand lbstefanovic and omozusi cbpattinson, fotheringham and clingan in the middlecroft and hoola hoop out wideand the giant jamie cureton using his height up front to win the knock on''s.something like that.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Has anyone any idea what time they start the broadcast on canaries world, i''ve just got a real annoying beep-beep-beep at the mo lol[/quote]Are you getting the Sunderland game? I''m firebombing CanariesWorld tomorrow morning - you''ll see it on the news...

Not going to bother trying with canaries world, the traffic will be immense, bloody setanta though, all their doing is talking about spurs and robbie keane who they''ve managed to call roy keane about seven times.the Aviva twelfth man shirt look good.