Sign in to follow this  
Canary ben

Do we boo him??

Would it be wierd to Bent? he plays for england (occasionally) but he is an ex - binner....What is the view on here?....................

Yes, boo him please.  I''d hardly call him an "England" player,

he''s barely had ten games and has, mostly, been shite.... BOO![:D]

Booing him it is then!! Once scum always scum i guese is the generall opinion. Will * rit of if he score though and u just no that if hes playing. well do i need to say any more. Its alright Lupoli will obviously get a hatrick so will cureton and bells going to get a goal so 7-1 to norwich. Big Smile [:D]

It would be a sacrilege if a former Ipswich Player should come to Carrow Road and not spend the entire time being told just how much he is hated by Norwich Fans, Especially one who is supposed to be worth £16.5m (More than Thierry Henry at the time) yet has failed to break in to the spurs team.

Boos it is then!Big Smile [:D]

[quote user="jacktungate"]

It would be a sacrilege if a former Ipswich Player should come to Carrow Road and not spend the entire time being told just how much he is hated by Norwich Fans, Especially one who is supposed to be worth £16.5m (More than Thierry Henry at the time) yet has failed to break in to the spurs team.

Boos it is then!Big Smile [:D]

[/quote]

Don''t compare him to Henry!! Henry was 29/30 at the time of his transfer. Darren Bent is 5/6 years his juniour. Plus Bent has the potential to be as good if not better than Thierry. [8-)]

They will boo Lupoli (ex gooner), so its our (well your) job to give Bent a harder time of it then he is getting from the spuds.Of course, if the boos for Arturo get too bad, start cheering his every touch.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]Who? Yankee Canary? He''s not worth the effort![/quote]

Well since you''ve just brought him up randomly in an unrelated thread,

I''d suggest that maybe he''s gotten under your skin somewhat Canary

Nut/Craft Canary?

Don''t worry, I think most Spurs fans would like to boo him...you go ahead....what a waste of money - total joke

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Canary Nut"]Who? Yankee Canary? He''s not worth the effort![/quote]
Well since you''ve just brought him up randomly in an unrelated thread, I''d suggest that maybe he''s gotten under your skin somewhat Canary Nut/Craft Canary?
[/quote]

It was suppose to be a joke that obviously passed you by. 

My discussion with Yankee Canary has obviously got under your skin!

Have a nice day!

[quote user="Canary Nut"]Who? Yankee Canary? He''s not worth the effort![/quote]I didn''t think it was that funny, please try harder next time, both of you!  [:P]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Canary Nut"]Who? Yankee Canary?

He''s not worth the effort![/quote]I didn''t think it was that funny,

please try harder next time, both of you!  [:P][/quote]

What gets me is that if you''re going to use multiple accounts, why not

do it properly and maybe have an argument with yourself rather than

having one/two/three users all defending each other as if they''re

different people when they''re clearly not.  Its just lazy....

what are you on??

boo the scum b******d. he deserves all he gets. he''s meant to be a role model - going around shooting kids with bb guns is hardly appropriate behavior from a professional footballer.

rotten tomatoes would go down well too

I agree. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the silly binner until yer throat hurts. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO him til yer got the turtles head, but then stop booing.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the hugely overated but actually disappointingly average no-mark.

REJOICE that it''s Darren Bent and not that kid who still p[lays for the binners. Oh god , whats his f**king name. You know the one who always scores against us but doesn''t even often start for them even though they are s**t.

Then when you rejoiced enough , been to have a s**t and given your throat a little rest................BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO him a bit more.