Sign in to follow this  
Iwan Roberts

A sensible post

Lets just put this in perspective. We were playing against a quality Spurs team, the majority of which played with each other last year with the exception of some quality signings. We had four or five players making their first Carrow Road appearance and another four or so players to come in, so come on every one, let''s not write off our season before it has even begun.

Spurs will probably knock five past several prem sides next season, I''m fairly sure Coventry don''t have players in the same mould as Modric, Dos Santos, Bent, Bale, King need I go on?

Roeder will get this right.

i hope so but what upset me most about the game wasn''t the score because as you say Spurs are a quality side, it was the fact that we sat soooooooooooo deep, we were slow, a deep lack of creation, no front man for Cureton, Martin is a donkey.

i think the first half norwich were playing very well!!!

we were good at getting forward and did quite a lot, we are lacking a player who shoots from distance, if they cant walk it in we wont score [:@]

[quote user="BunnyB"]i hope so but what upset me most about the game wasn''t the score because as you say Spurs are a quality side, it was the fact that we sat soooooooooooo deep, we were slow, a deep lack of creation, no front man for Cureton, Martin is a donkey.
[/quote]

In all fairness i''m not Martins biggest fan but he does need a strike partner, I don''t think tonight is the way to judge him this season.