Sign in to follow this  
The Quiet Man

doc injury

Good, he might get forgotten about now, hopefully Stefanovic and Shackell can prove that they are good enough to keep him out of the side.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Good, he might get forgotten about now, hopefully Stefanovic and Shackell can prove that they are good enough to keep him out of the side.[/quote]

You idiot. Any "fan" who expresses pleasure that one of our players is injured isn''t worthy of the title.

Still waiting to hear a source... not on any websites... and yes,

people who cheer one of our players getting injured are just idiots....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Still waiting to hear a source... not on any websites... and yes, people who cheer one of our players getting injured are just idiots....
[/quote]

I would say, regardless of whether they are one of our better players or not, cheering an injury (unless it''s for Kevin Muscat, Robbie Savage, Danny Mills or Dennis Wise) is dumb.

[quote user="Mook"]I would say, regardless of whether they are one of

our better players or not, cheering an injury (unless it''s for Kevin

Muscat, Robbie Savage, Danny Mills or Dennis Wise) is dumb.[/quote]

Indeed, I even felt sorry for Alan Smith the other year when he got badly crocked in that FA cup game against Liverpool...

Assuming this is correct, that he will be out 6 weeks or more, that means he will have time to peruse the Pinkun message boards and see what people think about things.  Too bad he can''t read.  Ha ha.

I guess that money spent on his wages will have to go as a tax write-off.  Not that it wouldn''t have had he been playing anyways!  Ha ha ha ha he''s a liability.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Good, he might get forgotten about now, hopefully Stefanovic and Shackell can prove that they are good enough to keep him out of the side.[/quote]

Shackell and Stefanovic are (I think) both lefties.  2 left footed centre-backs could lead to problems, possibly ?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

Assuming this is correct, that he will be out 6 weeks or more, that means he will have time to peruse the Pinkun message boards and see what people think about things.  Too bad he can''t read.  Ha ha.

I guess that money spent on his wages will have to go as a tax write-off.  Not that it wouldn''t have had he been playing anyways!  Ha ha ha ha he''s a liability.

[/quote]

Hmmmmm. Your views on the Doc are your own issue, but to wish and enjoy an injury to a capable city player, in a crucial season, when the squad is hardly bursting?

Doesn''t seem very clever to me.

However, according to your opinions, we should no longer be conceding goals, so this should be interesting to see. Plus we''ll no longer have any bad distribution from defence now, again, something to look out for.

The people calling people idiots for cheering this have failed to notice the mistake in placing the word "Players" in there thread. Gary Docherty is far from a player and is in fact a poor excuse for a footballer.If true? This could be better news than any of our signings so far! If the managers and club fail to see his performances as inept and still consider him to be in the team. I am more than happy for this to be a means of getting this man out of my team. He is a complete joke of a footballer and the sooner I do not have to sit and watch him every saturday the better. The fact we pay him £7000 a week odd already injures me personally!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Shackell and Stefanovic are (I think) both lefties.  2 left footed centre-backs could lead to problems, possibly ?

[/quote]

I don''t see why two lefy centre backs would lead to problems, most teams will have two righty C/B''s and manage ok

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]The people calling people idiots for cheering this have failed to notice the mistake in placing the word "Players" in there thread. Gary Docherty is far from a player and is in fact a poor excuse for a footballer.

If true? This could be better news than any of our signings so far! If the managers and club fail to see his performances as inept and still consider him to be in the team. I am more than happy for this to be a means of getting this man out of my team.

He is a complete joke of a footballer and the sooner I do not have to sit and watch him every saturday the better. The fact we pay him £7000 a week odd already injures me personally!
[/quote]

And you''re a complete joke of a supporter for actually enjoying the "fact" (?) that a Norwich player is injured. Ever thought there is a reason that three successive managers have "failed to see his performances as inept"...?

But regardless of your opinion of him as a player it''s pathetic you consider someone getting injured good news.

[quote user="rosarytim"]

God you lot are so gullible, 1st post, no providence, why bother to reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Damn, tim only has 7 posts, now I don''t know who to believe...

[quote user="The Quiet Man"]Doc out for 6-8 weeks ankle injury, Op Monday ![/quote]

Well, you are certainly ahead of the game.  The Press Office are hoping to get an update on Doc at the Dereham match tonight when they expect to find out the result of the scan that he has had.  If the scan shows nothing untoward then it is, apparently, just a case of severe bruising.  When I was playing time was the healer for that and I presume it still is.

If they get their update they may put something on the Official Site over the weekend.

Never mind, Glen was on the phone to John Terry today ,and he is willing to come at a cut price and wage reduction on the understanding he gets a 5 year contract

[quote user="rosarytim"]

God you lot are so gullible, 1st post, no providence, why bother to reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Oops Tim.   

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="The Quiet Man"]Doc out for 6-8 weeks ankle injury, Op Monday ![/quote]shame it aint 8-10 months[/quote]

will three months do... look at the bbc website and the quote at the bottom of one of the items on the official site

Few more clean sheets at the start of the season now then! You watch the goals flooding in when he returns to action

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]

If the managers and club fail to see his performances as inept and still consider him to be in the team.

[/quote]

Yes. It''s interesting how qualified, intelligent and experienced football managers and coaches have consistently picked this "inept" man in their premier league, international and championship teams when, of course, you know much better and he is after all rubbish.

He ain''t pretty to watch, he''s not the best centre back that I''ve ever seen by a long way, but we''ll struggle to find too many better to play in this league and give as much committment and effort as he does.

Of course, I could be wrong. Let''s come back in 3 months and see how much our defending has dramatically improved without this "poor excuse for a footballer" in our team. We can check goals conceeded just to prove it.