Sign in to follow this  
bassisbest

Hoolahan in the hole???

Agreed, I think we need a CAM player because we just simply struggle to score goals from midfield and Wes looked to do a good job against a VERY VERY hard opposition last night.

[quote user="bass is best"]

played well in the hole just behind the striker!!! worked hard, didnt stop running, took players on.

opinions???

[/quote]

worked hard for about 20 mins !! looked like he is only worth about 250k

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."][quote]worked hard for about 20 mins !! looked like he is only worth about 250k[/quote]

That''s it, stay positive [:D]
[/quote]

lol

I thought he looked pretty decent actually, could do that in the hole role with Bertrand playing LW? Need to get a tall striker in though. How about a cheeky loan bid for young Czech Tomas Pekhart from our reserves? V handy, not quite the legend that Dave The Striker was though :-)

Has played and scored loads of goals in the ressies and got a great record at U19 / U20 level for Czech Rep. And hes a big fella

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."][quote]worked hard for about 20 mins !! looked like he is only worth about 250k[/quote]

That''s it, stay positive [:D]
[/quote]

lol

I thought he looked pretty decent actually, could do that in the hole role with Bertrand playing LW? Need to get a tall striker in though. How about a cheeky loan bid for young Czech Tomas Pekhart from our reserves? V handy, not quite the legend that Dave The Striker was though :-)

Has played and scored loads of goals in the ressies and got a great record at U19 / U20 level for Czech Rep. And hes a big fella