Sign in to follow this  
The Manager

Spurs supporters in with Norwich supporters???????

Forget about the team losing, my main concern is how many spurs supporters were allowed in with the norwich faithful? Surely that was putting all our fans at risk? I was at the river end, and was surrounded by spurs fans?  Anyone got any veiws

Yes, it was a ''friendly'' FFS.  Lots of Spurs fans all over the place but no trouble as far as I''m aware.

I have, I don''t care because it was a friendly and nothing was at stake, thanks to these people we sold out the game, a friendly sold out that is amazing. Ipswich only got 12k at the weekend.

It isn''t a problem to me, and if people are civil it will add to the atmosphere as a bit of friendly banter is thrown around.

They do it at the cricket, now why not at a friendly that means nothing?

Yes i know it was, but doesnt make it right!!!! only takes one nutter to  spark things off. Very intimidating at times, sorry jus think its wrong

i''m a season ticket holder but didnt go tonight. i watched the game on line.

if i had away fans sitting around me i''d be really offended.

Wasnt just Spurs fans. A few fans were definitly in the wrong place. I saw a few Man UTD friends and saw one person in a Villa shirt!!!

OH FFS GET OVER IT, OFFENDED MY ARSE!!!

No wonder there is crowd trouble when you have attitudes like this.

Was anyone sitting near the 20+ bulgarian fans in the Upper Barclay?

I sat a row in front of them, and to be honest i did find it quite intimidating to begin with, but had a bit of banter with a couple of them that spoke english so it was a good laugh in the end!

Shame they came all the way from Bulgaria to see Berbatov play and he didnt make it off the bench!

It''s only intimidating if you make it so...

NO ONE IS THERE FOR TROUBLE ITS FLIPPING 2008 NOT 1978

Bloody hell, it''s no wonder football has to have segregation when you get attitudes like this.

Some spurs fan elbowed a norwich fan in the barclay and there was blood gushing out of his head everywhere

[quote user="keyser Soze"]i''m a season ticket holder but didnt go tonight. i watched the game on line. if i had away fans sitting around me i''d be really offended.[/quote]

What is there to be offended about....grow up!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]It''s only intimidating if you make it so... NO ONE IS THERE FOR TROUBLE ITS FLIPPING 2008 NOT 1978 Bloody hell, it''s no wonder football has to have segregation when you get attitudes like this.[/quote]

Thank you ncfcstar for a bit of sanity.

[quote user="The Manager"]

Thank you........ someone sees it like me!!!!!!!

[/quote]

???????? Who, the Invisible Man?

I would have no problem with away fans as long as they didn''t celebrate too much and ram it down fans throats if they were winning. Didn''t go tonight but we had a fair few of them during the premiership year who were correctly asked to leave.

Sorry but when you buy tickets in the family area of the team your following, with two young children, it is not right to have spurs fans in with  them!!!!!!!!! im 36 i dont need to grow up!!!!!

what made me laugh was the away section singing "your not singing any more" and "who are ya" to the barcley, which from were i was sitting (wensum corner) was all spurs fans

the only grip i had was i couldnt get a decent ticket my season ticket seats where already gone, and a few mates couldnt get tickets as it was sold out, there must have been at least 50% spurs, i wonder how many other norwich fans couldnt get tickets either,

also there was about 50 foreign students who turned up after 20 mins and caused chaos trying to get there seats!!!!!!!!! Doh!!!!

So what about the Spurs fans with families? Blimey charlie it''s a friendly, it doesn''t matter, these people aren''t going to attack your children or intimidate them. I''m sure if you didn''t go in with such a negative attitude it would in fact have made the game more exciting because a bit of banter can be thrown around, all friendly of course.

not saying you should cause trouble.

if you pay to sit in the home stand you should''nt have to put up with opposing fans in your face rubbing it in. its bad enough seeing your team humiliated on the pitch

Well I took my 7 year old daughter and we had loads of Spurs fans around us who were absolutley fine, polite and no problem.  Yes, and either you do need to grow up or open your mind up a bit. It was''t Ipshitin the League was it???

Freindly Banter?????  well it wasnt where i was sitting i can tell ya!!! Tehy had no kids where all  fat skinheads!!!!!! Cursing the team i love...... yea very enjoyable!!!!!

[quote user="foggo7"]lots of spurs fans and not a london accent between em[/quote]lol, pathetic isn''t it - they probably all had Man Utd shirts in their wardrobes too.  [:D]

So because they were skinheads they were there to cause trouble??

What exactly did they do that caused so much offence?? My guess is nothing, and they just watched the game.

Thanks to them we have an extra £20 for each of them on the gate receipts, so thank you Spurs fans. Blimey it was a friendly.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]So because they were skinheads they were there to cause trouble?? What exactly did they do that caused so much offence?? My guess is nothing, and they just watched the game. Thanks to them we have an extra £20 for each of them on the gate receipts, so thank you Spurs fans. Blimey it was a friendly.[/quote]

There was nothing friendly about telling me to shut up [:P]