Sign in to follow this  
Mangol Wurzel

Rumourama!!!

Sat just in front of Les Ferdinand in the Main Stand last night. Earwigging in on his conversation with some bloke I didn''t recognise, the big man soon to be arriving is......

[drum roll]

..... EMILE HESKEY !!!!!

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

Sat just in front of Les Ferdinand in the Main Stand last night. Earwigging in on his conversation with some bloke I didn''t recognise, the big man soon to be arriving is......

[drum roll]

..... EMILE HESKEY !!!!!

[/quote]

No God please not that  donkey my season ticket is up for sale if he arrives

[quote user="Be Smart "][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

[drum roll]

..... EMILE HESKEY !!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would be a sensational signing he would bang in goals in the championship for fun, and not to forget all those he would set up too

[drum roll]

..... EMILE HESKEY !!!!!

[/quote]

LOL....Good one.[;)]

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="Be Smart "][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

[drum roll]

..... EMILE HESKEY !!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would be a sensational signing he would bang in goals in the championship for fun, and not to forget all those he would set up too

[/quote]

He is never on his feet long enough to score! enter penalty area fall on arse. By the way fantastic goals to game ratio for England, most overated striker in the history of the English game DONKEY

He would be awesome! I would love it to be true as he is definitely too good for the Champ. However, it IS NOT going to happen for lots of different reasons!!!!!!!

He scored his 1st pro'' goal against NCFC, chances he will score his last for us.......zero

Absolute bo**ocks

Quote: No God please not that  donkey my season ticket is up for sale if he arrives

Oh PLEASE!!!! You''d rather have Ameobi?? Or maybe better what about HOWARD?????? What planet are you living on? Do you even watch the premeirship? He''s been a consistant performer at lower prem level. He may look out of his depth at international level but so does Ashton and believe me ameobi would sink like a stone at international level!  

Heskey would be immense at this level, he may not impress at the bigger prem clubs but would Dion? (I remember people calling him a donkey when he came here)

Anyway doesn''t matter because this WILL NOT HAPPEN (maybe!!;))

If he came here then Roeder deserves a knighthood ;)

I love Heskey - mostly. He can be a fantastic team player (e.g. with Owen in the England side not long ago - that side looked a lot better than the "Golden Boys" who got us knocked out of the qualifiers), and a great foil for another striker. I don''t believe we''ll get him, though. OK, sometimes he does fall over a lot....

England would of qualified for the euros if Heskey was in the squad....

Just ask Mickey Owen how much his game improved when Heskey played alongside him for club and country....

He''s a better player than people give him credit for

jas :)

Les didn''t know about it - he was being enlightened by the bloke I didn''t recognise.

Don''t shoot the messenger, little fella! (well, so the rumours go!)

As I said, in my defence, I had been on the sauce but was definitely compus mentis.

Incidentally, I may also have wee''d on Gerry Harrison''s shoes at half time. Sorry Gerry - at least they weren''t suede.

Wurzel

And the season will open with a flight pass by the Red Arrows, or was it Barrows

Les didn''t know about it - he was being enlightened by the bloke I didn''t recognise.

Don''t shoot the messenger, little fella! (well, so the rumours go!)

As I said, in my defence, I had been on the sauce but was definitely compus mentis.

Incidentally, I may also have wee''d on Gerry Harrison''s shoes at half time. Sorry Gerry - at least they weren''t suede.

Wurzel

[/quote]

[drum roll]

..... EMILE HESKEY !!!!!

[/quote]The same Les Ferdinand who was in the commentary position for Setanta?

[quote user="Be Smart "][quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="Be Smart "][quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]

[drum roll]

..... EMILE HESKEY !!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He is never on his feet long enough to score! enter penalty area fall on arse. By the way fantastic goals to game ratio for England, most overated striker in the history of the English game DONKEY

[/quote]

You see some rubbish posted on here and that is right up there with the best of it.

Heskey would be an awesome signing. If only there was some truth in it.

Are you for real? Emile heskey is a number one starter at Bruceys Wigan. Why would he wanna leave? is it because he wants to cut his wages and drop down a division when his on the fringers of the England set up?

Nah must of been a different les ferdinand to the one giving touchline updates for setanta with that dopey female presenter who was more interested in liverpool than the match.

Perhaps the one on Setanta was a looky-likey? A Fat Les? The real destroyer of Blue Petter Gardens was sitting in the back row of the 59s lounge seats. Couldn''t you see that on your 60 inch plasma HD tellybox?

Wurzel

That is the biggest load of rubbish ive ever heard, so the man who is in the England squad last season is going to be joining us, surely if he was leaving Wigan he would join another premiership team. Reports say Wigan are goin to be selling Marlon King and have already sent Marcus Bent back to Charlton so doubt they have any plans to be selling him ! Theres no way we could afford to buy him anyway, at least £4m plus the £40,000 a week he''s on ! This is the most ridiculous rumour ive ever read on here !

Whoooaaahhhh! Don''t shoot the messenger!

I can but report back to you, the geeky nerds of interweb world, what I heard with my own ears.

Are you calling Les Ferdinand a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

Wurzel

ok then did they say what type of fee etc? cant see it happening maybe if we had 20m to spend. would love to see him here

[quote user="timncfc"]ok then did they say what type of fee etc? cant see it happening maybe if we had 20m to spend. would love to see him here[/quote]

Congratulations, this is the second most stupid question asked on here! [:^)]