Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

i was so optomistic.....

for the new season i had such high hopes, i know its only a friendly and we played quality spurs team but shows we are far from the team we all believe we are. talk of top half look distant

i think marshall been poor for supposedly top keeper, the squad looks wafer thin

we were so bad i left after 70-75mins and just got in, joke display

but remember we''re all the mugs, paying the hierachy by selling out the crowd after they sold out on us just 4weeks ago

You absolute ****!!! You clearly have no idea about football, why don''t you spend every saturday at notcutts instead of going to watch norwich and moan. Get lost, we don''t want you at carrow road.

Its the same as last year with Peter Grant if all you can afford to buy is low class cheap players , old timers and kids on loan you cannot expect to have a good team , i mean come on we dont even own a striker of any note .

[quote user="Iwan Roberts"]You absolute ****!!! You clearly have no idea about football, why don''t you spend every saturday at notcutts instead of going to watch norwich and moan. Get lost, we don''t want you at carrow road.[/quote]

Far too exciting at Notcutts!

so you support the board?

willing to pay to watch us be simply embarrassed? with no fight!

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Iwan Roberts"]You absolute ****!!! You clearly have no idea about football, why don''t you spend every saturday at notcutts instead of going to watch norwich and moan. Get lost, we don''t want you at carrow road.[/quote]

Far too exciting at Notcutts!

[/quote]I like the fish at Notcutts.

I support Norwich City. I don''t care who the board is, who the manager is or who the players are, they''ll all be gone when I''m still supporting the team. I sing my heart out, never, ever boo one of our own and am proud to be a Norwich fan and always will be.

What is there to be gained from having a go at the board or slagging off our own players. Nothing is the answer, nowt.

You carry on moaning and having a go at the board see where it gets you.

[quote user="Iwan Roberts"]

I support Norwich City. I don''t care who the board is, who the manager is or who the players are, they''ll all be gone when I''m still supporting the team. I sing my heart out, never, ever boo one of our own and am proud to be a Norwich fan and always will be.

What is there to be gained from having a go at the board or slagging off our own players. Nothing is the answer, nowt.

[/quote]

You deserve all you get then

This board will relegate us if everyone has your attitude.

[quote user="Iwan Roberts"]

[/quote]

carry on supporting regardless, see what happens. Fans are allowed a voice, its not illegal.

If enough people moan they might get out and let somebody capable have a go at running the club , while your all happy to fill the ground to watch third rate footballers they will carry on to serve them up .

What exactly do you mean by I''ll get what I deserve. My aim is to carry on supporting my team, I will achieve that, you sir, I suspect will not achieve whatever it is you are trying to achieve.

why are people surprised when their misplaced optimism turns out to head-in-the-clouds dreaming? Every season people start to rave about the quality of the signings we''ve made before anyone''s seen them kick a ball in anger. I know this is only a friendly, and that things may be very different once the season proper starts, but I for one will be withholding any optimism about our new squad until I''ve actually seen them play. Don''t care what info can be gleaned from other supporters'' boards etc. That''s the only way to judge...

Don''t think this would have happenend in a proper competitive match. There was only one decent tackle (Fozzie on Modric) and the ref nearly gave birth. Spurs will beat many a prem side by 3 or 4 and they would have been allowed to tackle, unlike us tonight. Cheer up.

[quote user="Iwan Roberts"]What exactly do you mean by I''ll get what I deserve. My aim is to carry on supporting my team, I will achieve that, you sir, I suspect will not achieve whatever it is you are trying to achieve.[/quote]

I have achieved 55 years of it mate so I think I know what to expect more than you do.

You keep up your mindless support and get your pat on the head from Delia.

Some of us have been used to a lot better than this bunch of tossers and if a few more people had the gumption to put the board under pressure we might have it back again.

[quote user="Tony Harrison"]Don''t think this would have happenend in a proper competitive match. There was only one decent tackle (Fozzie on Modric) and the ref nearly gave birth. Spurs will beat many a prem side by 3 or 4 and they would have been allowed to tackle, unlike us tonight. Cheer up.[/quote]

Absolutely spot on.

No Injuries is the main instruction.

If you don`t tackle, you won`t get injured. Work it out

[quote user="ricky knight"]we should have more of his sort at carrow mate, you percy,s will be the death of this club, not the moaners, bottom line.[/quote]blimey, who dug you up?

[quote user="ricky knight"]we should have more of his sort at carrow mate, you percy,s will be the death of this club, not the moaners, bottom line.[/quote]Yea hah, nancy Knight is back. How do you reckon supporters will be the death of our club?

As I said before:

Flipping hell, it''s a friendly people!! Everyone get''s there hopes up and then changes, some of you lot are SO FICKLE.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Iwan Roberts"]What exactly do you mean by I''ll get what I deserve. My aim is to carry on supporting my team, I will achieve that, you sir, I suspect will not achieve whatever it is you are trying to achieve.[/quote]

I have achieved 55 years of it mate so I think I know what to expect more than you do.

You keep up your mindless support and get your pat on the head from Delia.

Some of us have been used to a lot better than this bunch of tossers and if a few more people had the gumption to put the board under pressure we might have it back again.[/quote]Why don''t you organise it then Ricardo?

I find it quite astonishing that some people are writing our season off based on a friendly against a top half Premiership side.  Yes we were given the run around, but what, exactly, were you expecting?  We had several of our new signings not available (Kennedy, Bell, Lupoli, a.n.other (ie the ''big'' striker)), and Stefanovic was playing his first game this pre-season - imo all 5 of those mentioned will be first choice players.  When we come up against Championship sides, I''m sure that things will be very different.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="ricky knight"]we should have more of his sort at carrow mate, you percy,s will be the death of this club, not the moaners, bottom line.[/quote]

blimey, who dug you up?
[/quote]

Come on, Marty - we just lost to a very good spurs side. Cue the angry mob!!

I mean it was a really important game too - wasn`t it ???!!![:D]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]If enough people moan [/quote]

Sound''s like a ******* knitting circle.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricky knight"]we should have more of his sort at carrow mate, you percy,s will be the death of this club, not the moaners, bottom line.[/quote]Yea hah, nancy Knight is back. How do you reckon supporters will be the death of our club?[/quote]

while the ground is full every week, what pressure is HRH Delia under, NONE, why have they got to bother to shell out, give it a go, SELL OUT, for GOD SAKE, This woman and her cronies have to go, they will drag this club to an all time low BELIEVE. BTW i aint back never been away, i said i would wait see our signings, Frankly not over impressed, lets hope we have a good season despite it all.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="ricky knight"]we should have more of his sort at carrow mate, you percy,s will be the death of this club, not the moaners, bottom line.[/quote]blimey, who dug you up?[/quote]

Come on, Marty - we just lost to a very good spurs side. Cue the angry mob!!

I mean it was a really important game too - wasn`t it ???!!![:D]

[/quote]Fortunately i''d forgotten about this guys existence! even his avatar picture winds me up!

of course we don''t need Mr Cullum''s money, Auntie Delia will look after us. Let''s hope we don''t have to play any of those nasty big boys in the Premiership again, big bullys.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricky knight"]we should have more of his sort at carrow mate, you percy,s will be the death of this club, not the moaners, bottom line.[/quote]Yea hah, nancy Knight is back. How do you reckon supporters will be the death of our club?[/quote]

Be-aware of peoples motives.

Perhaps he want''s the death of our club. Then there will only be fake Wrestling to watch in Norwich on a Saturday for "sporting" entertainment.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

while the ground is full every week, what pressure is HRH Delia under, NONE, why have they got to bother to shell out, give it a go, SELL OUT, for GOD SAKE, This woman and her cronies have to go, they will drag this club to an all time low BELIEVE. BTW i aint back never been away, i said i would wait see our signings, Frankly not over impressed, lets hope we have a good season despite it all.

[/quote]

Haven`t you got a wrestling match to choreograph mate???