Sign in to follow this  
Big Slob

pattison

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Its the Neilson syndrome, played brilliant in the loan games and thought we had a real player on our books when he signed, gone down hill. As Art said, I will always support the team on the piytch and have never never booed any Norwich player and I hope he does not become the new Andy Hughes. He has the potential and he needs to improve, the difference between him and say Martin (at this stage and what I perseve) Martin is that Patty has bags of heart and desire and will give a lot, now thats not an excuse for him to continue to perform shitee.

[/quote]

True, how many times have we had a player on loan who looks promising only to sign them permanantly and they turn to crap. If hes picked to play ill back him 100% but hes not cut it since we made his loan permanant.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Splatthecat, how dare you demand this, its crazy-talk! The Doc is injured and someone has to be the scapegoat, don''t they.................?[/quote]ha ha ha

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]Going back to the original post; I wish Rodent would leave him alone.[/quote]the fact you call our manager Rodent says alot really doesn''t it.Oh yeah Monkey I totally forgot ! But whatever will we do if Patti gets injured ?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]What worries me is that Roeder signed him.........terrible judgement![:S][/quote]So..you don''t think he played well when he was on loan, before he''d signed? Because after all, it would had been the loan spell at which Roeder would have made the judgement to sign him permenently. (: