Sign in to follow this  
Big Slob

pattison

the club should have used the drink drivving ordeal to kick pattison out of the clib without having to fork out thousands. Hes completly useless in whatever position he plays in

He''s no left back that''s for sure.

Don''t know what he was thinking for Bent''s first goal, I mean what is the left back doing playing a few yards inside of a centre forward. That said I doubt he knew he was inside of him as he never looked at him once.

Does anyone know what''s happened to Drury? Was he on the subs bench at all??

[quote user="Steve H"]

He''s no left back that''s for sure.

Don''t know what he was thinking for Bent''s first goal, I mean what is the left back doing playing a few yards inside of a centre forward. That said I doubt he knew he was inside of him as he never looked at him once.

Does anyone know what''s happened to Drury? Was he on the subs bench at all??

[/quote]

Sorry but he''s just s**t

He had a shocker, however the refs reaction to Fozzies brilliant challenge on Modric really showed that this weren''t a proper match with proper tackles etc. Not really at the club for his silky skills.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Guys lets support the guy, the season hasn''t started yet and he was playing out of position!![/quote]Rupert, dont be a muppet, He is a terrible footballer with no attributes that can help our football club. NUFF SAID

yes including roeder, but keep delia and doncaster

Hey haynes hater with feelings like that why don''t you go to Portamn Road then you can wear your blue and white scalf!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

yes including roeder, but keep delia and doncaster

Hey haynes hater with feelings like that why don''t you go to Portamn Road then you can wear your blue and white scalf!!

[/quote]oh i didnt mean haynes hater, i meant haynes lover

Don''t normally like to knock a player if it can be helped...BUT...he was terrible tonight, ok the opposition is better than he''ll face all season but still to poor for the first team.

I think he only managed to make 1 pass all game he even gave the ball away from a corner. (A SLIMMER version of PIEMAN)

[quote user="bailojnr"]Don''t normally like to knock a player if it can be helped...BUT...he was terrible tonight, ok the opposition is better than he''ll face all season but still to poor for the first team.[/quote]

some of you are clueless.yes patty ain''t a left back but he was exposed by having no cover in front of him! Russell tucked into the middle.

Get a grip people. Dos santos,Lennon and co are gonna make alot of teams look silly.

[quote user="combinecanary"]

pattisnson is probaably the worst player ive seen in a norwich shirt in a few years

he cant play for us again surely, sell him to colchester

[/quote]

You leave Colchester out of this! You''re not "nice little Norwich."  You''re just........you''re just........BIG BULLIES!

So there!

The thing with Pattison is that he''s not the greatest player you''ll see but he gives his all and people sometimes underestimate how important that can be.

I''d expect him to be on the bench a lot this season but he''s a cracking little player to come on near the end and get stuck in.

Im not going to over react to his performance, but it was very poor (Even considering being out of position)

He just never went in for 50/50 balls, crossing was appalling, and was just generally slow. I doubt he will start in two weeks time.

i''m afraid jas that he is a roeer favourite and thus will see the season out.

but he''s awful. i was watching him warm up at gorleston with lappin and he just put pass after pass 10 yards to the right or left of the motherwell-headed (hopefully) scotsman, he had to keep putting his hand up to apologise to him for it.he cant head, he can''t tackle. he cant pass, he''s slow, positional sense awful. i don''t get how people defend him by saying he''s out of position - russel doesn''t look that chronically awful there, nor did clinghan at centre back apparently."giving it your all" is awesome in sunday league. but not for £X,000 per week it''s not.

Trouble is he was a liability last season.  He cannot pass for toffee.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Guys lets support the guy, the season hasn''t started yet and he was playing out of position!![/quote]

[quote user="carpet muncher"]i agree we want the whole squad out[/quote]seems like this guys comments have just gone from 11 to 8, maybe he''ll behave now! or he''s been banned, boo hoo!

Matty did well for us when he first joined last season, even keeping Hux out and contributing to our winning run.

I don''t think he''s quite recovered from pantsgate, that''s all. 

He needs mental focus and playing at left back against Spurs isn''t probably the easiest thing, I think we should get behind him as he needs his confidence boosting, he''ll be feeling bad enough even though it''s just a friendly.

he was absolutely shocking tonight, i dont care if he isnt a left back, if he is crap there, play someone else for gods sake, we still have lappin dont we? even when in midfield his distribution was cack, his crossing was terrible and his short range passing was abysmal. i dont like to single players out for critisism but when i see that i cant help myself, he knew damn well he''d be marking lennon 2nd half but still jumped into all his tackles, get rid, we have plenty of midfielders so i certainly wouldnt be sad to see him leave. he made basic tasks look impossible, and if he is playing when im next going against MK Dons ill slap him myself!!!!oh, and for seconds i think omozusi got made a complete mug at centre back tonight, i certainly hope he was only covering for the time being!

I thought he was very poor too both in position and out of position.