Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

We're Relegation Certs!

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]I''m surprised who''ve taken this view point Wiz [:P]
[/quote]

Well I am not "Rasp" Believe me I know what posters on this board know about football , Its simple really all I have to do is ask them to make a single selection on the Free Bet thread and they are unable to do it , because they have no idea on football  ,all those posters with all those post behind their names are nothing more than hot air filled with wind and pxxs , they have duped this board for years just because they are wind up merchants .

I will tell you what "Rasp" I will put up those young guns that come on the Free Bet against any of those old stale faxxts on the knowledge on football , the likes of Fellas , Inch_high , Devon , Leeds , P''boro , Nchance1, Newyork,Evil M, Shack,and countless others that are coming on the Free Bet , young posters with courage and knowledge .Never mind the experienced Pickers we have on the Free Bet pages . A message to you dinosaurs your world is over no one listens to you any more , your day is done best you evaporate , I know who you are as most do on this board , so I don''t need to name you do I ?[;)] arrdee.

[/quote]

Go on Arrdee, name and shame !!!! [:D]

[quote user="camuldonum"]I''ve been to the Blue Square conference twice - and back.  Some of you seem rather spoiled.[/quote]

I''ve been to several Cambs United BSP games over the past 2 years and they were awful!

The atmosphere was great though!

And as for ''certs''. Thats you just being petty perm. Wiz was hoping, as was I, that he would at least see an improvement in the way we play our football at Carrow Road. We got worse from what I saw. There are few clubs in the Championship, at this moment in time, that would have succombed to such a terrible and uninspired defeat.

Canary fan:

Thanks for your superb reply, and I''ve selected the above piece because it mirrors exactly what I wanted to say......but failed!

I formed my ''relegation'' opinion BASED on the evidence laid out before my eyes. IF the City defence continues to make the same kind of blunders in the Championship, coupled with a weak forward line (which currently it is) then yes, we will be relegation certs!.

Marshall''s errors had nothing to do with the brilliance of the Spurs players, and had he''d done that at Burnley, then I believe the end result ( 2 goals conceeded) would still have been the same.

Failure to recognise this is appalling and blinkered in a supporter, and will only end in bitter disapointment for all those concerned.

I only hope GR can sort it out in time!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

An over reaction wiz? based on our general performance last night its not!

Forget the Spuds result, thats uninportant, but we still don''t have a defence, and there''s some bloody good strikers in the Championship who''ll gladly rip it to shreds.

Curo up front, currently on his own, won''t save us single hanidly, and we''re no where near ready for the Coventry game, mind you, we do have prudence on our side, don''t we?[:S]

[/quote]Jesus wept - and by the looks of things will contine to do so.I have said for the last few seasons (including the prem season) its not stopping goals going in that we have a problem with really its being able to score them. Set pieces, strikers that will take half chances and midfielders that know where the goal is.I am afraid that you can not suggest that none of these issues has been addressed or at least attempted to be addressed. Wiz old chap, the only thing out of this league is you! You can be well out of line and wide of the mark, infact I can now see why you like Cureton so much  . . . . [:P]

And as for ''certs''. Thats you just being petty perm. Wiz was hoping, as was I, that he would at least see an improvement in the way we play our football at Carrow Road. We got worse from what I saw. There are few clubs in the Championship, at this moment in time, that would have succombed to such a terrible and uninspired defeat.

Canary fan:

Thanks for your superb reply, and I''ve selected the above piece because it mirrors exactly what I wanted to say......but failed!

I formed my ''relegation'' opinion BASED on the evidence laid out before my eyes. IF the City defence continues to make the same kind of blunders in the Championship, coupled with a weak forward line (which currently it is) then yes, we will be relegation certs!.

Marshall''s errors had nothing to do with the brilliance of the Spurs players, and had he''d done that at Burnley, then I believe the end result ( 2 goals conceeded) would still have been the same.

Failure to recognise this is appalling and blinkered in a supporter, and will only end in bitter disapointment for all those concerned.

[/quote]

Marshall errors had nowt to do with the spurs brilliance agreed but their quality players reacted quicker to the chance than our average ones.

The 3 other spurs goals were quality, lets hope Burnley,Barnsley,Blackpool,Cardiff,Swansea,Weds,Coventry and Plymouth dont perform like Spurs week in week out!

Come on lets get a grip here. We could have spent £3m on a cf and a cb and we still wouldnt have lived with the Yids!

Incidentally....what would the score have been if it had not been for Marshall? 10?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Incidentally....what would the score have been if it had not been for Marshall? 10?[/quote]

If so, that only makes my case stronger!.

Canary fan:

[/quote]

If you suffer so badly from misinterpretation, perhaps you should think more carefully about the language you use for your titles, oh slippery one. [;)]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]I''m surprised who''ve taken this view point Wiz [:P]
[/quote]

Well I am not "Rasp" Believe me I know what posters on this board know about football , Its simple really all I have to do is ask them to make a single selection on the Free Bet thread and they are unable to do it , because they have no idea on football  ,all those posters with all those post behind their names are nothing more than hot air filled with wind and pxxs , they have duped this board for years just because they are wind up merchants .

I will tell you what "Rasp" I will put up those young guns that come on the Free Bet against any of those old stale faxxts on the knowledge on football , the likes of Fellas , Inch_high , Devon , Leeds , P''boro , Nchance1, Newyork,Evil M, Shack,and countless others that are coming on the Free Bet , young posters with courage and knowledge .Never mind the experienced Pickers we have on the Free Bet pages . A message to you dinosaurs your world is over no one listens to you any more , your day is done best you evaporate , I know who you are as most do on this board , so I don''t need to name you do I ?[;)] arrdee.

[/quote]

Go on Arrdee, name and shame !!!! [:D]

[/quote]

Now Wass you lovely old boy , I think they feel bad enough as it is without arrdee naming them ,[8] Come mothers and fathers throughout the land your sons and your daughters are beyond your command , your old world is rapidly ageing , please get out of this one if you cant lend a hand , cause the times are a changing .[8] ....arrdee.  

Mac''Perm Wrote , if you don''t mind ill trust the judgement of Glenn Roeder over the ramblings of a middle aged man living in Lowestoft who thinks he is a wizard .

Now Mac , you are such a sweet and lovely old boy , perhaps the sweetest ever seen on this board but where on earth did you get the idea that Wiz was middle aged ?.he is as old as the hills . [:D].sorry David....arrdee.

Table lamp, beach ball, slinkey, rubber duck.................................................................just think of him sitting there...................................morphing! Class!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Incidentally....what would the score have been if it had not been for Marshall? 10?[/quote]

If so, that only makes my case stronger!.

[/quote]

Trust me Wiz, NOTHING you say will make your case stronger, as your like the wind, always blowing this way.......that way......

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]I got your point from the start - You think its funny, I should too, I dont. [:(][/quote]

Well if you did, that makes your last post truly bizarre.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Mac''Perm Wrote , if you don''t mind ill trust the judgement of Glenn Roeder over the ramblings of a middle aged man living in Lowestoft who thinks he is a wizard .

Now Mac , you are such a sweet and lovely old boy , perhaps the sweetest ever seen on this board but where on earth did you get the idea that Wiz was middle aged ?.he is as old as the hills . [:D].sorry David....arrdee.

[/quote]

Ha ha [:D]!!     I suppose that he exudes youth in his replies. [:)]

And by the way, Wiz, I''m not having a go at you on this thread at all, simply having a laugh at how OTT your title was. [:)]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]I got your point from the start - You think its funny, I should too, I dont. [:(][/quote]

[/quote]

Bizzare? Isnt this a message forum? Are there not others on her who read our posts? Are my responses to your responses for my eyes only?

You say your unhappy with the way the team played? Well show show metal and say it rather than make cowardly remarks about Wiz. Idiot.

Is there something in the water down in Norwich? A bit of

Cryptosporidium made its way from Northampton and given everyone the

shits?

Its just that some people seem to be in bad moods recently, and I know

from experience that having runny poo puts me in a bad mood and would

probably make me call someone an idiot for no reason...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Is there something in the water down in Norwich? A bit of Cryptosporidium made its way from Northampton and given everyone the shits?

Its just that some people seem to be in bad moods recently, and I know from experience that having runny poo puts me in a bad mood and would probably make me call someone an idiot for no reason...

[/quote]

Errrrhhhh...........oooookayyyyyyyy.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[/quote]

Bizzare? Isnt this a message forum? Are there not others on her who read our posts? Are my responses to your responses for my eyes only?

You say your unhappy with the way the team played? Well show show metal and say it rather than make cowardly remarks about Wiz. Idiot.

[/quote]

The last time I checked, when you address someone directly by name it means you are talking to them. [;)]

And ... cowardly ... for not ''daring'' to type a certain set of words on an internet message board ... lol!  Oooohh ... you''re so brave .... my hero ... swoon. [:D][:D][:D]

An over reaction wiz?

[/quote]Have you read Hitchhiker''s Guide To The Galaxy, Wiz?I think you might be Marvin."I didn''t ask to be made: no one consulted me or considered my feelings

in the matter. I don''t think it even occurred to them that I might have

feelings. After I was made, I was left in a dark room for six months...

and me with this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side. I

called for succour in my loneliness, but did anyone come? Did they

hell. My first and only true friend was a small rat. One day it crawled

into a cavity in my right ankle and died. I have a horrible feeling

it''s still there..."