Sign in to follow this  
Bicester Canary

Re: Lee Clark

Could be. But, then again, perhaps it has more to do with the fact that he - Lee Clark - is an employee of Norwich City and from time to time finds it necessary to drop into the Norwich City stadium. I suspect the Ameobi deal is dead in the water. Martins is out for the start of the season and Owen is struggling... I can''t see KK letting him go until that situation is resolved...

Proof the Bicester Canary is not a fan, Lee Clark is our Assistant Manager for heavens sake!

[quote user="Bicester Canary"]My mate just saw Lee Clark walking past him at Carrow Road, maybe something to do with the Ameobi deal?[/quote]

How random is that?

Lol, do you know where it is mate??? It dumfounds me when people post on here, creating rumours, and then don''t realise that the person in question actually works for our club, as bloody Assistant Manager, what a fan you must be :S

Yes I do NCFC star, its in Bishopsgate, not far from the Jarrolds Depot, or we could meet at the prince of wales, or Henrys? As you live in Stowmarket/Leciester you may not be able ot make it.

[quote user="yorkcanary"]Just saw Alex Ferguson in Scotland, must mean he has resigned from Man U.[/quote]

Funny that, i just saw Jason Shackell in Tesco, must mean he needs some food!

Come on guys, lighten up, its a Friday, my mate did see Lee Clark walk past Carrow Road, but of course it has nothing to do with the Ameobi deal, chill, go home and have a beer!

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

[quote user="yorkcanary"]Just saw Alex Ferguson in Scotland, must mean he has resigned from Man U.[/quote]

Funny that, i just saw Jason Shackell in Tesco, must mean he needs some food!

[/quote]At least he wasn''t meeting Carl Cort in Asda

can you lot not sense the sarcasm? oh deary me. i dont think he was being serious that he actually thought that no ones that stupid.

Well why post such utter garbage then, I do not care that Lee Clark was at CR, I would expect him to be their or at Colney.

[quote user="Bicester Canary"]My mate just saw Lee Clark walking past him at Carrow Road, maybe something to do with the Ameobi deal?[/quote]

That has to be the most tenuous link I have ever heard.

[quote user="camuldonum"]I thought they were both in London awaiting their touchline bans.................[/quote]

Ooh !  Doppleganger alert !

[quote user="Bicester Canary"]Come on guys, lighten up, its a Friday, my mate did see Lee Clark walk past Carrow Road, but of course it has nothing to do with the Ameobi deal, chill, go home and have a beer![/quote]

Bicester Canary =Timewaster !

wierd that seeing as he was in london till atleast 2:30 seeing as the hearing in soho was at 2 can imagine traffic has improved that much scince i was last there like two weeks ago!!! U PLONKA RODNEY!Must have been someone that look like lee clark, dressed like lee clarke and mabey was pretending to be lee clarke either that or just drivel!  Have a good weekend.