Sign in to follow this  
OTBC

Who Should I Buy ? REALISTICALLY !!!

Just Want To Say A Massive Thankyou To Jordi. Just Got Of The Phone To One Of Our Leading Scouts At The Club. And He''s Flying Out To See Whoever We Wishes For.

Thanks Again Jordi. You Say What When And Where And We Will Meet Your Demands.

8.0.0 110033

[quote user="Glenn Roeder"][quote user="Ian Shimmen"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]omg the striker i said on end of page 1[/quote]

Jordan. Firstly didn''t you leave this post yesterday and get rinced for trying to put forward such a random name.

Daniele Vantaggiato is not very well known to us here at norwich. The likleyhood he would get a work permit to move to england is very doubtful. However, we shall get on the case if possible and have a look at him. Any other players who would take your interest seeing as you appear to be someone with great footballing knowledge?

[/quote]

haha get a work permit, he is italian he wouldnt need one!

x

[/quote]

a name like that could mislead anyone.

[/quote]yet it fooled you so easily when you "knew" he was a former wenger project...yawn

[quote user="buddhistguy"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"][quote user="Ian Shimmen"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]omg the striker i said on end of page 1[/quote]

Jordan. Firstly didn''t you leave this post yesterday and get rinced for trying to put forward such a random name.

Daniele Vantaggiato is not very well known to us here at norwich. The likleyhood he would get a work permit to move to england is very doubtful. However, we shall get on the case if possible and have a look at him. Any other players who would take your interest seeing as you appear to be someone with great footballing knowledge?

[/quote]

haha get a work permit, he is italian he wouldnt need one!

x

[/quote]

a name like that could mislead anyone.

[/quote]
yet it fooled you so easily when you "knew" he was a former wenger project...
yawn

[/quote]

I Don''t wish to respond to attacks.

No wonder we have no strikers if our manager sits around on Pink Un all bloody day ^_^

Brilliant... simply brilliant impersonation!

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]No wonder we have no strikers if our manager sits around on Pink Un all bloody day ^_^ Brilliant... simply brilliant impersonation![/quote]

Hey Carrow Roeder. Are you trying to impersonate me ? hmm .. All I can say is I am Glenn Roeder. Its a compliment if Carrow Roeder wishes to impersonate me in some respects.

[quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]No wonder we have no strikers if our manager sits around on Pink Un all bloody day ^_^ Brilliant... simply brilliant impersonation![/quote]

Hey Carrow Roeder. Are you trying to impersonate me ? hmm .. All I can say is I am Glenn Roeder. Its a compliment if Carrow Roeder wishes to impersonate me in some respects.

[/quote]

help norwich fans

[quote user="jordimurrell"]glenn roeder are you still there?[/quote]Im sure if you ask nicely Glenn will give you his number..Won''t you..Glenn? [:P]

[quote user="jordimurrell"]

oh yeah my cousin is good enough to join your accademy but if u want to know more look in your email''s inbox and get my number. he is bloody good.

[/quote]My brother''s friend is going to be a phenomenal football player. I know so because I have an A* at Geography. [*-)]

[quote user="Shazzakidd"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

oh yeah my cousin is good enough to join your accademy but if u want to know more look in your email''s inbox and get my number. he is bloody good.

[/quote]
My brother''s friend is going to be a phenomenal football player. I know so because I have an A* at Geography. [*-)]
[/quote]

Glenn Is Back. Would you like me to take send a scout you brothers friends way. He sounds like a very promising young lad.

[quote user="Glenn Roeder"][quote user="Shazzakidd"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]
My brother''s friend is going to be a phenomenal football player. I know so because I have an A* at Geography. [*-)]
[/quote]

Glenn Is Back. Would you like me to take send a scout you brothers friends way. He sounds like a very promising young lad.

[/quote]

Wan''t me to get on it in the morning gaffer?

[quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"][quote user="Shazzakidd"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes please Lee. That would be brilliant; this guy sounds like a player. Any news on the recent upset yesterday at training you know between me and jamie cureton .. He hasn''t said anything has he ?

You never answered my question.

My brother sold you your new house. Where is it?

I know where but I''ll leave it up to you to reveal all to my pinkun friends. Don''t let me down now.

[quote user="Glenn Roeder"][quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"][quote user="Shazzakidd"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes please Lee. That would be brilliant; this guy sounds like a player. Any news on the recent upset yesterday at training you know between me and jamie cureton .. He hasn''t said anything has he ?

[/quote]

No Gaffer, it''s all sweet and I reckon he wont say owt so it looks like we got away with that one. 

Btw, S.A. rang us on the mobile and said everything is on for the end of the week so fingers crossed his agent and Big Kev sort it between em.

[quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"][quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"][quote user="Shazzakidd"][quote user="jordimurrell"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No Gaffer, it''s all sweet and I reckon he wont say owt so it looks like we got away with that one. 

Btw, S.A. rang us on the mobile and said everything is on for the end of the week so fingers crossed his agent and Big Kev sort it between em.

[/quote]

Brilliant. Hopefully they can; good job I have a Blackberry I wouldn''t be anything without it. I need to talk to you soon Lee something is worrying me .. Thanks [:)]

Brilliant. Hopefully they can; good job I have a Blackberry I wouldn''t be anything without it. I need to talk to you soon Lee something is worrying me .. Thanks [:)]

[/quote]

Eye man, these blackberry things are canny - thanks to Mr Doncaster for finding them in the duty free shop at such a reasonable price but you did well to get the fella to drop the price a bit for buying two at once.

I will pop round to your room in a mo, just got a call to nip down to the car park. Sven the coach driver reckons there is a bloke out there who smells of Newcastle Brown and is try to drive the team coach in just his pants. 

Eeeh man, its like bloody Spain all over again tonight.

[quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[/quote]

Eye man, these blackberry things are canny - thanks to Mr Doncaster for finding them in the duty free shop at such a reasonable price but you did well to get the fella to drop the price a bit for buying two at once.

I will pop round to your room in a mo, just got a call to nip down to the car park. Sven the coach driver reckons there is a bloke out there who smells of Newcastle Brown and is try to drive the team coach in just his pants. 

[/quote]

I''ll just give Sven a ring now. We should probably go down and help him, bless him. Oh dear don''t remind me of spain; I used to think so much more of the place before we went over and signed Veloso. I actually thought he had something to offer. You did the talking as usual, Fancy bringing over your bull point pen I seem to have run out of ink. On your way just check all the players are kipping.

Thanks My friend

[/quote]

[/quote]

ROFLMFAO [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Keep ''em comin'' boys please!!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ROFLMFAO [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Keep ''em comin'' boys please!!

[/quote]

See Lee this is where and when things may get out of hand. People seeing us as a joke .. Like my dream last night I thought it might come true .. I Hope it doesn''t. Fans banners everywhere calling me a joke. I don''t want that Lee .. I just don''t want that ..

[quote user="Glenn Roeder"][quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll just give Sven a ring now. We should probably go down and help him, bless him. Oh dear don''t remind me of spain; I used to think so much more of the place before we went over and signed Veloso. I actually thought he had something to offer. You did the talking as usual, Fancy bringing over your bull point pen I seem to have run out of ink. On your way just check all the players are kipping.

Thanks My friend

[/quote]

You said you wouldnt bring Velasco up again Gaffer....you agreed at the time the way he weaved between the tables double quick without every coming close to spilling the paella made him stand out as a decent gamble, plus it was just wages we had to pay and he wasnt asking much only being on miminum wage anyway in the hotel.

Left my pen with Neil when he dropped us off at the airport - he said he would be needing it more than we would come Monday.

[quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"][quote user="Lee Clark"][quote user="Glenn Roeder"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks My friend

[/quote]

You said you wouldnt bring Velasco up again Gaffer....you agreed at the time the way he weaved between the tables double quick without every coming close to spilling the paella made him stand out as a decent gamble, plus it was just wages we had to pay and he wasnt asking much only being on miminum wage anyway in the hotel.

Left my pen with Neil when he dropped us off at the airport - he said he would be needing it more than we would come Monday.

[/quote]

Neil is such a greedy b*stard sometimes. Like when he nicked my mr kipling cream tarts. Sometimes I do wonder what he is doing here. Velasco isn''t really having much luck at this moment of time .. After we beridded him; He''s still wondering around the holiday inn down carrow road. Some say he has put a little bit more facial hair on. Hopefully we will see him when we get back, hope there is no hard feelings.

I know; where as strihavka wanted a little too much .. I do miss david sometimes ..

I know; where as strihavka wanted a little too much .. I do miss david sometimes ..

[/quote]

I miss him to Gaffer, he was only three quarters of the way through doing the electrics in my new conservatory when he cleared off back to Eastern Europe. Mrs C is still giving me gip even now because she cannot sit out there at night and read her Bella and now the evenings are drawing in its just going to get worse. Still, hopefully the new scouting network over in Paddyland will turn up a couple of decent prospects with a trade on the side.

[/quote]

I miss him to Gaffer, he was only three quarters of the way through doing the electrics in my new conservatory when he cleared off back to Eastern Europe. Mrs C is still giving me gip even now because she cannot sit out there at night and read her Bella and now the evenings are drawing in its just going to get worse. Still, hopefully the new scouting network over in Paddyland will turn up a couple of decent prospects with a trade on the side.

[/quote]

Remind of what is going on in Paddy Land ...

I think we need to have some sort of sign saying "good hours. good pay" aim it torwards the eastern eurpoeans .. I think we could get some decent signings in. Always think of new ideas aren''t I Lee .. Hows Sven getting on with that man outside ? He packed a punch like Delia packs me my lunch on matchdays ?