Sign in to follow this  
blacko

Who should get a medal

Just seen in the paper that we get 16 medals for players and 5 for staff, which the club can give to whoever they want. As we have a squad number I would like to suggest the fans

someone like Jarvis would not get one if they use the top appearances, yet he has been on the bench loads of times

If it is 16 then heres my list!!

Green
edworthy
mackay
Fleming
Drury
Mcveigh
Holt
Francis
Huckerby
Svenson
Mckenzie
Mulryne
Roberts
Henderson
Brennan
Cooper/Crouch - Cant seperate these 2 as crouch played more but has the consolation of playing and scoring for villa again now and cooper will be with us at the end and has nothing else to celebrate this season!!!

People who we also must not forget are-

Shackell
Jarvis
Crouch/Cooper
Harper

Who are you peoples 16 to recieve medals??

After missing only a couple of games all season, albeit on the bench, Paul Crichton may be a bit miffed to miss out on a medal JF!

Think they should probably go to actual canaries despite great contributions from Crouch and Coops so either Jarvis or Crichton.

blacko - I agree - it would be great if the fans could be given one of the medals - it would be a fantastic symbolic gesture. It could be put in the trophy cabinet so we could all see it on future open days etc.

I hope the club asks for more than the 21 they are allowed - so that everyone can have one - but I doubt they would stretch to 24,000+ !!