Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Lupoli signing tomorrow on 1 year loan

I can confirm that our bid to take Artou Lupoli is looking more and more evident each day. As reported we are close on signing the Italian youngster for a season long loan. Things are looking good at his moment of time; He has come over to discuss terms with us and I have explained myself in what I want him to acheive with us here, and he is happy with it. Its now down to him weather he joins or not.

My better half is Italian (I broke the news on here about 7 days ago that we were in talks with him on the transfers section) and it doesnt say loan in that article. I can also speak fluent Italian and read Italian newspapers, and can tell you none that ive seen have clarified whether its a loan or perm deal.

Fingers crossed for a permanent!

I can''t read Italian, but I''m hoping it''s on a permanent deal......still I''d be more than happy with a season-long loan deal. Exciting times.

I hope its a loan cus he scored 0 in 16 games for an italian side on loan last season and only scored 7 in 34 games for Derby

[quote user="Glenn Roeder"]I can confirm that our bid to take Artou Lupoli is looking more and more evident each day. As reported we are close on signing the Italian youngster for a season long loan. Things are looking good at his moment of time; He has come over to discuss terms with us and I have explained myself in what I want him to acheive with us here, and he is happy with it. Its now down to him weather he joins or not.[/quote]

If you get kicks out of pretending to be Roeder, could you at least try and be interesting or funny.

[quote user="Duffman"]Would be very pleased with this, yes its a loan but if he does really well then who knows where we might end up this season.

I hope theres another striker to follow though because Lupoli isn''t an out and out striker, more a scorer of great goals and setting them up.   Probably get about 7-10 goals in a season.
[/quote]

Everyone is talking about it being a loan, but the last I heard is that Norwich wanted to buy and Fiorentina wanted to loan.  I wonder who gave in?  We could have "made them an offer they couldn''t refuse" and bought him! [;)]

[quote user="Badger Pie"]

[quote user="Glenn Roeder"]I can confirm that our bid to take Artou Lupoli is looking more and more evident each day. As reported we are close on signing the Italian youngster for a season long loan. Things are looking good at his moment of time; He has come over to discuss terms with us and I have explained myself in what I want him to acheive with us here, and he is happy with it. Its now down to him weather he joins or not.[/quote]

If you get kicks out of pretending to be Roeder, could you at least try and be interesting or funny.

[/quote]

Sorry Badger Pie. I''ll let you be the interesting and funny one from now on. Sorry.

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]Jas is right, (or rather his wife is!). It doesn''t say it''s a loan, or a length of time. It simply says; tomorrow Lupoli will sign for Norwich. But, of course, it is still a rumour until NCFC official site confirms.[/quote]

Do you know something I don''t know? [:)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]have translated the artical on page 1 :-) doesnt say loan or permenant...its just says he will ign for norwich tomorrow[/quote]

This excites me.

Babelfish gives:Fiorentina: tomorrow Lupoli company for the Norwich.God knows if that is loan or premenant, it could equally well be a takeover.

[quote user="Vern "]I cant speak French, so I''ll let the funky music do the talking.....[/quote]

Oh, Oh, Oh,...............

Saw them Friday at Newmarket.............Loverly!!!

The situation may have changed of course but when we spoke last week  to a couple of papers who regularly cover Fiorentina they said the club had said they were not interested in selling the player but would be prepared to loan him out.  I understand from someone on the Express that one Italian sports paper is definitely saying it is a loan - it is what they call a "part sale" apparently.

Cool I''m hapy about this news, but I do urge people to not get too over excited. The boy certainly had/has potential but not as a striker, perhaps more in a bergkamp mould

now this is one i hope is true, what a signing. any one who plays for italy u21 good enough for me