Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Re: DOWN BY CHRISTMAS

...oh hang on, he must be talking about the binners - a bit harsh but who am I to disagree.  They certainly don''t seem to have done a lot with their £millions, that''s for sure.

[quote user="jerrysmith"]GET REAL IF WE FINISH FORTH THE FANS WILL BE VERY IT ALL WE CAN HOPE FOR AND THE FANS LOVE IT XXX[/quote]

And what does that mean in English?

Jerry i''d love to chat to you but can you just let me know what you are talking about, then i can work out the best way to lau - i mean, reply to you.thank you.

[quote user="jerrysmith"]GET REAL IF WE FINISH FORTH THE FANS WILL BE VERY IT ALL WE CAN HOPE FOR AND THE FANS LOVE IT XXX[/quote]Where is Chris when you need him, he would be able to translate for us.   Jordi? ?  You about aswell ?   HELP!!!!

[quote user="jerrysmith"]HELL THE YELLOW BOYS HAVE GOT NO HOPE BOTTOM ALL SEASON AGIN AGIN AGIN THANKS SMITH AND CO[/quote]Even spelling again with a Norfolk accent won''t help you. You''ve been rumbled, bin boy. Now go and do your homework.

Jerrrysmith you made me laugh so hard I nearly wet myself

I actually don''t think even anyone from suffolk is quite so simple, surely it must be someone pretending to be a binner.

Please more of your wisdom oh great sage !

Lowestoft , the gate keepers of the promised land