Sign in to follow this  
bailojnr

Build from the back

I have to say that whilst it will be important to bring in creative and attacking players the most important thing in the premiership will be our ability to not concede goals. I realise this is obvious but i believe thats what worthy''s priority has got to be, creating a solid foundation on which to build a team. I think Birmingham are an example of a team that have used this philosophy successfully. What do the rest of you think?

It is very important to have a solid defensive unit, as long as you don''t go too far ie; West Brom. As long as we keep our awesome team spirit and add a few well thought out signings we''ll do well. The current backbone of the squad is plenty strong enough, two or three defensive aquisitions to supplement what we have is enough.

Ok so who do u reckon we should sign at the back. I recommend in the premier looking to Middelsborough who obviously have a very tight defense. I''va already praised Riggot on this forum but he may be too hard an aquisition so what about Colin Cooper. He would be attainable but is he too old or not good enough?