Sign in to follow this  
At last?

Malky and Holty

Good luck tonight boys. I will certainly be watching where I wouldn''t have bothered before.

Best case scenario - Malky pops up and scores first at 40-1 (incidently Holt is 25-1, now City fans all know Malky is more likely to score first so pile in your £1 bets and worry the bookies!)

Worst case scenario - two injuries and Shackell and Easton get recalls on Saturday. (nothing against Shackell or Easton for that matter but we need the big men back safely)

Likely case scenario - a spirited performance by our two boys but all their hard work in wasted due to the lack of other quality in the side in a 1-3 reverse.

Turns out that Scotland have not scored against Denmark since Ted MacDougall of Norwich City wrapped up a 3-1 win 29 years ago !!

So go on Malky my son!!

Malky to score first/last at 40-1, that''s got to be worth a fiver!!! Maybe double that up with Denmark to win, probably get 275-1.

Just seen that Holt''s been subbed after 16 mins! This is very worrying especially as he started with a slight injury, hope he hasn''t been seriously hurt. I think Mullers or Cooper will fill the midfield gap tho, the odds on easton being called back are more than 200 - 1!

Tragic news on Holty, but he''s made of girders, and I''m sure he''ll be back on Saturday. I''m pretty sure that my Nan is more likely to get selected before Easton, but there you go!