Sign in to follow this  
xxxx

Lupoli signs

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1346213,00.html

Excellent signing! Hopefully we can see him in action as early as monday night along with the rest of the new lads.

Couple more Roeder and the ball is well and truly rolling

Great signing, good stuff...

Still not sure about this though ''This is an exciting signing which reflects the ambition of Glenn Roeder and Norwich City Football Club as we approach the start of the new season''!

But that is by the by, I am genuinely impressed by this signing.

Things do seem to be happening as we were promised - new faces coming in and a team increasingly unrecognisable from last seasons.  And more still to come by the sound of it.....Looking forward to the Spurs game now.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Season long loan , official site .
[/quote]

I thought you were joking for a minute, but it seems like you are right!

What a quality signing! Looking forward to seeing him against Tottenham!

Absolute QUALITY!!! ''Bertrand knocks a beautiful pass into the feet of Hoolahan, who turns and delivers and inch perfect cross knocked in by Arturo Lupoli.''Made my day :-D

Come on!!! Get in! Well done Glenn, and as much as it pains me to say it well done the board! Hopefully with a view to perm... mabey n e way? ..... A real quality transfere for NCFC and im sure he will be the envey of other championship clubs and mabey some prem. Dont see peter grant ever of being able to get wes and loppi loo in!! A real quality manager and i really think he will take the club forward and im sure he will force the board to as well!

Cracking signing. He already knows his way around in this league after playing for Derby, so no worries about any Strihavkaesque problems with "adjusting". Get in! Can''t wait to see him in the side. Hopefully another striker will be here soon as well - we''ve still only got three....

Very pleased, probably not the man to bang all the goals in, but he''ll add a touch of quality up front for sure.

[quote user="C.T wizard"][quote user="C.T wizard"]New back up keeper, new central defender (poss J.T[:D]?), Bell- end of saga and a big striker [/quote]Is no-one going to say well done[:''(][/quote]Well done... you successfully recycled a joke that''s been done to death on here this past week... [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="C.T wizard"][quote user="C.T wizard"]New back up keeper, new central defender (poss J.T[:D]?), Bell- end of saga and a big striker [/quote]Is no-one going to say well done[:''(][/quote]Well done... you successfully recycled a joke that''s been done to death on here this past week... [;)][/quote]EM = big fat do-do head[:P] 1-0 to C.T!!

Excellent, I''m really pleased with this signing. An Arsenal supporting mate of mine spoke to me about him Friday night when I asked about his time spent at Arsenal and he rates him highly.

If he can re-discover the form that caught the eye of Wenger, and then at this level for Derby, then I''ll be extremely pleased with him. Well done Roeder on taking advice from his good friend Wenger.[:D]

I''m certainly interested to see where he''ll fit in to Roeder''s strike force come August 9th, as I think he likes to come in from whichever flank he prefers to play from.

As for the ''ambition'' comment, I don''t doubt for a second that Roeder has it - so does Mr Munby have something he''d like to confess to perhaps???