Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Nice little quote Kevin

http://www.eadt.co.uk/content/eadt/sport/story.aspx?brand=EADOnline&category=IpswichTownFC&tBrand=EADOnline&tCategory=zsport&itemid=IPED22%20Jul%202008%2016%3A31%3A23%3A587

“I was only at Norwich for a month so I hope Ipswich fans forgive me for that.”

Don''t about Ipswich fans forgiving him but I don''t for the crap month he put in with us.

Notice too that Ben Thatcher has been offered a contract. With a fifteen game suspended ban.... what does that mean? If he gets sent off he gets automatic 15 games ban?

[quote user="Stone Cold"]Kevin Lisbie the poor man''s Jamie Cureton ![/quote]

I thought Jamie Cureton was the poor man''s Jamie Cureton....?

Kevin Lisbie is just poor, and now he''s an Ipswich player... you know hes scoring against us next season now! 

[quote user="Jester"]

Kevin Lisbie is just poor, and now he''s an Ipswich player... you know hes scoring against us next season now! 

[/quote]

As long as lupoli scores more...

“I have been at Charlton for 10 years and this club is as near to that as you will find.”

I wasn''t aware Charlton were owned by an anonymous arms dealer. I also didn''t realise they had messed up their finances so much that they didn''t own their ground or training ground.

I''m also pretty sure Ipswich isn''t as close to Charlton as many London teams. This lad needs to look at a map.

On the plus side he is a really crap player. Well done Scum! That "big money" takeover is really paying off.