Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

I am up to date .

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="arrdee"]Thanks "Fellas" , 49, and the rest of you lovely old boys but I do feel I have had enough of the Pink un message board . Thats me done . cheers ...Ray.[/quote]

Hiya Ray,

Its sad when people let you down but thats life, but remember that there are loads of people who love your posts and humour and why should we all be deprived of the pleasure you give us, because of a few idiots.

Besides if you aren''t back posting soon I''ll stage a one lady protest at the sausage shop [:D]

CA

[/quote]

This is no less than I would expect from you cityangel. To prepare yourself in an appropriate manner, however, may I suggest you ask Smudger to provide you with the script for effective single person protests.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="arrdee"]Thanks "Fellas" , 49, and the rest of you lovely old boys but I do feel I have had enough of the Pink un message board . Thats me done . cheers ...Ray.[/quote]

Hiya Ray,

Its sad when people let you down but thats life, but remember that there are loads of people who love your posts and humour and why should we all be deprived of the pleasure you give us, because of a few idiots.

Besides if you aren''t back posting soon I''ll stage a one lady protest at the sausage shop [:D]

CA

[/quote]

This is no less than I would expect from you cityangel. To prepare yourself in an appropriate manner, however, may I suggest you ask Smudger to provide you with the script for effective single person protests.

[/quote]Just. lol. hahaha

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

Hiya Ray,

CA

[/quote]

Good advice Yankee [:)]

[/quote]

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]that''s no teat that far back[/quote]

You oriental fool you wouldn''t know yours are all sideways .[;)]...arrdee.

[/quote]

Splitting my sides  [:D]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Arrdee, after some of the stuff I read on here I have tried to keep away for a while because I''ve found it sad. A lot of people seem to have thrown their toys out of the pram because Santa didn''t bring them what they wanted. I''m sorry that people have let you down, especially because it confirms those who have a cynical view of human nature.

I''ve been away for a few days at the Latitude festival and I''m going away again soon so will miss the start of the season. Here''s hoping some sense of reality has returned on and off the pitch by the time I come back.
[/quote]

Hope you had as good a latitude as i did.....[Y] [:D]

But ardee, I''m a little puzzled. Wasn''t what you privately revealed to your inner circle by email told to you in confidence in the first place?

Explain to me why your high dudgeon should not be decried as feasting on selective morality.

Democracy may be awkward and messy a lot of the time but secret societies, cabals and unearned priviledge are a thousand times worse. 

I presume that ''somebody'' who was ''in the know'' told you ''in confidence'' that Cullum had approached Smith in October and been rebuffed.

Pity about us - the unwashed, huddled masses - waiting in ignorance on the crumbs from her coutiers and our betters.

Think again - ''you lovely old boy''.

One love.

OTBC 

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Arrdee, after some of the stuff I read on here I have tried to keep away for a while because I''ve found it sad. A lot of people seem to have thrown their toys out of the pram because Santa didn''t bring them what they wanted. I''m sorry that people have let you down, especially because it confirms those who have a cynical view of human nature.

I''ve been away for a few days at the Latitude festival and I''m going away again soon so will miss the start of the season. Here''s hoping some sense of reality has returned on and off the pitch by the time I come back.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah....nowhere near as good as the longtitude. The boy obviously has no class.............

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]that''s no teat that far back[/quote]

You oriental fool you wouldn''t know yours are all sideways .[;)]...arrdee.

[/quote]

What the hell?  There''s no need to make remarks like that.  What has that got to do with anything?  I am of asian descent and I find that sort of remark offensive and out of order.

[quote user="arrdee"]

I have now taken on board all that has happened when I was away for the first two weeks in July , I have read all your input and I will try to be kind with my views .I do think that quite a lot of you went overboard , which is quite understandable when 20 million is mention on buying new players , I am sure I would have been the same if I didn''t know better .

I did ask for certain posters word of honour when they asked me to enlighten them on the current situation at the board and club level , all I asked from them was to keep the information to themselves and not reveal my source , unfortunately certain posters for whatever reason were unable to do this as the e-mail seems to have been passed around to other posters carte blanch .

In the future the information i will share will only be with honourable and genuine posters that can keep their word, those being Nutty Nigel , Yankee, Evil, Lappinitup,Gentleman Jim , Cam. I wont name the posters that betrayed my trust . Well thinking about it yes I will , how snug and smug  do you feel  Dan,Steve,David,and Chaz? From now on I will be far more discerning.

I was disappointed with certain posters that were asking the likes of Smudger and Wiz for forgiveness ,   for goodness sakes whatever is wrong with you ? apologizing for being a Norwich City supporter . Believe me they are laughing their heads off at you, thats how they get their "Jollies" ,Dear oh dear I do despair of my fellow City supporters at times , Did you think that arrdee tells lies? that is one thing I will never do and I don''t make things up I always tell the truth , that doesn''t seem enough for some of you fans . for gods sake let me get on the Free Bet thread out of this Cullum rubbish .  heartbroken ...arrdee 

[/quote]Please don''t go mate.  I have no idea what the heck is going on here, but it is normal to dispair of people on here, but we all keep coming back for the odd moments that make it worthwhile.  The Free Bet is one of them, if my fridays had been less busy I''d still be in it.I hope that I''ll be back next season, to keep predicting that the lower scottish leagues will be predictable.Is its cras to ask what was in that email? I would have asked at the time, but I was in moscow.  I give you my word that I''ll only tell my FSB (KGB) paymasters and no-one else.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Arrdee, after some of the stuff I read on here I have tried to keep away for a while because I''ve found it sad. A lot of people seem to have thrown their toys out of the pram because Santa didn''t bring them what they wanted. I''m sorry that people have let you down, especially because it confirms those who have a cynical view of human nature.I''ve been away for a few days at the Latitude festival and I''m going away again soon so will miss the start of the season. Here''s hoping some sense of reality has returned on and off the pitch by the time I come back.[/quote]

[/quote]To be honest, it''s not as good as it used to be [:D]

Ardee,

You are a sad, attention seeking person. I think that much is clear. First of all you come here and announce to the entire board you have information - which you then say you don''t want spread around. You THEN agree to spread it to anyone and everyone who will "keep it secret" if they PM you.

So whatever it was couldn''t have been that secret in the first place.

You then spread it to anyone and everyone based on "their word" that they''ll keep it secret. Surprise surprise, they don''t. You come on here and cry like a child that they have let you down.

Well boo hoo!

If you have information that is genuinely a secret, don''t tell people you have it is the first glaringly obvious piece of advice. And if you do tell people, don''t complain if they in turn tell others. You only have yourself to blame. This thread is just yet another attempt to seek attention - that much is obvious. Shamefully, I''m pandering to that pathetic excuse - but frankly, your naevity and idiocy is so great I could hardly ignore it.

You got what was always coming to you - stop crying about it.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

Ardee,

You are a sad, attention seeking person. I think that much is clear. First of all you come here and announce to the entire board you have information - which you then say you don''t want spread around. You THEN agree to spread it to anyone and everyone who will "keep it secret" if they PM you.

You then spread it to anyone and everyone based on "their word" that they''ll keep it secret. Surprise surprise, they don''t. You come on here and cry like a child that they have let you down.

Well boo hoo!

If you have information that is genuinely a secret, don''t tell people you have it is the first glaringly obvious piece of advice. And if you do tell people, don''t complain if they in turn tell others. You only have yourself to blame. This thread is just yet another attempt to seek attention - that much is obvious. Shamefully, I''m pandering to that pathetic excuse - but frankly, your naevity and idiocy is so great I could hardly ignore it.

[/quote]

If you knew Arrdee at all you''d know he is a well respected decent guy who only ever has the best interests of the club at heart. And your post is way off the mark.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]

Ardee,

Well boo hoo!

[/quote]

If you knew Arrdee at all you''d know he is a well respected decent guy who only ever has the best interests of the club at heart. And your post is way off the mark.

[/quote]

What does being a well respect decent guy with the best interests of the club have to do with anything, Inch High? I couldn''t care less if he was the Pope.

Right, let''s break this down. You have secret info about the club that is quite juicy but can''t be revealed. Do you:

a) Go on the most popular NCFC forum and announce to the world you have this info therefore teasing everyone but are unprepared to divulge it.

b) Email this info to any and everyone who tells you is prepared to keep it a secret thus breaching the confidence of the source who told you it anyway.

c) Not actually tell anyone whatsoever.

Most of you would probably say C. I would too. Arrdee, however, did both A and B. Inch High, you have quite often criticised posters who came on here saying, "We''re signing someone tomorrow" (Good News Gordon, for example). Yet defended Arrdee for not only doing the same but then spreading it to a small number of people!

I can''t stand people who laud over others with their "I know something you don''t attitude" - it''s in short an obvious cry for attention and now people like you and foolishly I are further pandering to that by playing to his "I''m leaving the forum because others spread my gossip" cry baby like attitude.

It''s pathetic and someone like Arrdee should have known better.