Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Shirts are out!

If you opted for delivery they are being sent today and if you opted for collect in store it is available tomorrow from 9am

im holding out for a hucks shirt myself to show my displeasure

at the board and the way he was treated it will be surprizing how many people turn up in them first day

flag talk here;;;

[quote user="norwich flag"]

im holding out for a hucks shirt myself to show my displeasure

at the board and the way he was treated it will be surprizing how many people turn up in them first day

[/quote]

how should he of been treated then? its football... it happens.. Darren im sure isnt bitter

jas :)

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Well said Jas, I wish these Huckerby bum boys would get over themselves.[/quote]

Nice homophobic comment there............methinks perhaps you do protest too much.

It wasn''t meant in a homophobic way at all, and I apologise if I upset anyone. It just drives me crazy that people are still harping on about Huckerby, GET OVER IT.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]It wasn''t meant in a homophobic way at all, and I apologise if I upset anyone. It just drives me crazy that people are still harping on about Huckerby, GET OVER IT.[/quote]same way as people still harp on about Cullum.......get over it[;)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]It wasn''t meant in a homophobic way at all, and I apologise if I upset anyone. It just drives me crazy that people are still harping on about Huckerby, GET OVER IT.[/quote]

I think things could have been handled better, but Huckerby has done OK out of his time at Norwich. So i''m no "bum boy", but I have no issue with people wearing the shirt as some sort of gesture towards an ex player who will and has gone down in Norwich City history as a legend.  I just like the shirt to be honest, I like wearing slightly more obscure footy shirts, some would class the Norwich ones in this category too! But of course i''d never wear in preference to the Norwich one.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]It wasn''t meant in a homophobic way at all, and I apologise if I upset anyone. It just drives me crazy that people are still harping on about Huckerby, GET OVER IT.[/quote]It''s great to know this message board isn''t going downhill, ardee was wrong after all....

Oh for heavens sake, one word out of place and I get lambasted like this. Get the Internet Police out and lock me up, I apologised, perhaps people should get off their high horse sometimes. People on this message board throw around many thinly veiled insults that go without comment, I apologise that I brought your board into such disrepute :rollseyes:

Just realised, would i have to print out my email the canary store sent me or would i just have to turn up and say my name?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Oh for heavens sake, one word out of place and I get lambasted like this. Get the Internet Police out and lock me up, I apologised, perhaps people should get off their high horse sometimes. People on this message board throw around many thinly veiled insults that go without comment, I apologise that I brought your board into such disrepute :rollseyes:[/quote]

stop being a drama queen, oops, cannot use the word queen, not politically correct!

I got bollocked for calling a work colleague a "big fruit" once, now he is affectionately as big fruit by everyone. 

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Oh for heavens sake, one word out of place and I get lambasted like this. Get the Internet Police out and lock me up, I apologised, perhaps people should get off their high horse sometimes. People on this message board throw around many thinly veiled insults that go without comment, I apologise that I brought your board into such disrepute :rollseyes:[/quote]Like marty said stop being a drama queen. You were the first one to attack other posters. Why is it necessary? A lot of people, me included are sick and tired of the petty sniping that goes on by the likes of you. So grow up, man up and try to stop the homophobic comments.

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Oh for heavens sake, one word out of place and I get lambasted like this. Get the Internet Police out and lock me up, I apologised, perhaps people should get off their high horse sometimes. People on this message board throw around many thinly veiled insults that go without comment, I apologise that I brought your board into such disrepute :rollseyes:[/quote]

stop being a drama queen, oops, cannot use the word queen, not politically correct!

[/quote]

[8-)]

Could you two gays kindly get a room [;)][;)][;)][;)]

[quote user="National express super guard "]only got round to ordering shirt yesterday, I suppose mine will turn up about mid august time. ah well I can''t complain, I am a Norwich fan [;)][/quote]Why cant you get it?? If you pre-ordered before july 31st you will be able to get it tomorrow!

I''m not sniping at anyone, and this is an open board where comments are allowed whether they are agreed by others or not.

What do you mean ''by the likes of you'', who are you bundling together in that generalised, and rather insulting phrase? The Huckerby saga has gone on for far too long, and people have got to stop talking about how badly he was treated, whether he was is up for debate, but that debate should have ended months ago.

I apologised for the so called ''homophobic'' comment, I''m sure the gay (sorry should I say homosexual) people I know would probably laugh at my phrase anyway, they aren''t as hung on on political correctness as you may think.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="National express super guard "]only got round to ordering shirt yesterday, I suppose mine will turn up about mid august time. ah well I can''t complain, I am a Norwich fan [;)][/quote]Why cant you get it?? If you pre-ordered before july 31st you will be able to get it tomorrow![/quote]oh cool, I just expect the worst, ta muchly. mrs won''t be happy, not told her ordered it!!!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="National express super guard "]only got round to ordering shirt yesterday, I suppose mine will turn up about mid august time. ah well I can''t complain, I am a Norwich fan [;)]
[/quote]Why cant you get it?? If you pre-ordered before july 31st you will be able to get it tomorrow!
[/quote]

question: with what you just said, does that mean if i pre-order mine right now(being before July 31st.) can i pick it up tomorrow?! if so then im pre-ordering mine now! [:D]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="National express super guard "]only got round to ordering shirt yesterday, I suppose mine will turn up about mid august time. ah well I can''t complain, I am a Norwich fan [;)]
[/quote]Why cant you get it?? If you pre-ordered before july 31st you will be able to get it tomorrow!
[/quote]

question: with what you just said, does that mean if i pre-order mine right now(being before July 31st.) can i pick it up tomorrow?! if so then im pre-ordering mine now! [:D]

[quote user="CanaryColt"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"][quote user="National express super guard "]only

got round to ordering shirt yesterday, I suppose mine will turn up

about mid august time. ah well I can''t complain, I am a Norwich fan [;)]
[/quote]Why cant you get it?? If you pre-ordered before july 31st you will be able to get it tomorrow![/quote]

question: with what you just said, does that mean if i pre-order

mine right now(being before July 31st.) can i pick it up tomorrow?! if

so then im pre-ordering mine now! [:D]

[/quote]

Stuff that, I''m going to order mine in a week''s time and if it isn''t on

my doorstep tomorrow then that means something has gone wrong in the

future and I''m likely dead.  Should be an interesting day.....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="CanaryColt"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stuff that, I''m going to order mine in a week''s time and if it isn''t on my doorstep tomorrow then that means something has gone wrong in the future and I''m likely dead.  Should be an interesting day.....
[/quote]

i''d be more worried if it did turn up tomorrow, meaning you''ve somehow invented time travel without really noticing it. someting didnt quite seem right about the previous comment.

[quote user="CanaryColt"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Stuff that, I''m going to order mine in a week''s time and if it isn''t

on my doorstep tomorrow then that means something has gone wrong in the

future and I''m likely dead.  Should be an interesting day.....[/quote]

i''d be more worried if it did turn up tomorrow, meaning you''ve

somehow invented time travel without really noticing it. someting didnt

quite seem right about the previous comment.

[/quote]

But I''d still have a good week to invent it.  Either I''d better

get cracking on discovering the secret that has eluded the likes of the

mighty Einstein and Hawking, or I could just sit on my arse and hope it

turns up down the back of the sofa.  It''ll probably be the

latter... here''s hoping![Y]

Such a shame they were not ready for sale the day after they were unveiled, like other clubs do.  The club would get far more orders that way, I just find it ridiculous how long it takes them to get manufactured.  Ridiculous excuses like the ferries broken down from Ireland where their being made just don''t wash.

[quote user="CanaryColt"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The official site says there''ll be a few in the club shops available tomorrow for anyone who wants one  (depending on your size of course), so you don''t even need to preorder. Just pop in and get one.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="CanaryColt"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Stuff that, I''m going to order mine in a week''s time and if it isn''t on my doorstep tomorrow then that means something has gone wrong in the future and I''m likely dead.  Should be an interesting day.....
[/quote]

i''d be more worried if it did turn up tomorrow, meaning you''ve somehow invented time travel without really noticing it. someting didnt quite seem right about the previous comment.

[/quote]
But I''d still have a good week to invent it.  Either I''d better get cracking on discovering the secret that has eluded the likes of the mighty Einstein and Hawking, or I could just sit on my arse and hope it turns up down the back of the sofa.  It''ll probably be the latter... here''s hoping![Y]

[/quote]

Ooooor, maybe the shirt arriving on your doorstep is that eureka moment, Newton had his apple, you sire have a city shirt. now unless you scumming vegetarian... i know which one i''d prefer. not calling Issac a scumming vegetarian or anything.[^o)] after all time travel is not a remote control, that you do find behind a sofa.