Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

*Norwich City's odds*

The odds for promotion for us must be getting thinner, anyone know where we stand at this moment in time, might put 50 quid on us going up!!

Cheers C.T, odds still good then, may just do it, prob 50 quid lost though but wot the hell.

Sorry, this is off subject, but rum-ole-job, just noticed your avatar!! Im a big Floyd fan and actually saw Dave Gilmour sitting outside Woolies in Lakeside about a month ago, was far too nervous and cat got my tongue!! ended up just staring but he still gave me a little smile haha!! lets keep fingers crossed for another reunion tour hey!!

Shine On

Tom

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

Sorry, this is off subject, but rum-ole-job, just noticed your avatar!! Im a big Floyd fan and actually saw Dave Gilmour sitting outside Woolies in Lakeside about a month ago, was far too nervous and cat got my tongue!! ended up just staring but he still gave me a little smile haha!! lets keep fingers crossed for another reunion tour hey!!

Shine On

Tom

[/quote]

*rum-ole-boy sorry!

Best Odds available now are. Ladrokes and Skybet. Both 33/1 to win Division. Both 10/1 for promotion. About a month ago we were 40/1 & 11/1. I suppose 10/1 promotion is worth a punt, if you''ve got any spare cash.

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

The odds for promotion for us must be getting thinner, anyone know where we stand at this moment in time, might put 50 quid on us going up!!

[/quote]if you try oddschecker.com (which checks all of the online bookies) you can get 10-1 on promotion33-1 to win8-1 on relegation.http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/coca-cola-championship/relegationhttp://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/coca-cola-championship/promotionhttp://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/coca-cola-championship/win-market

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

Shine On

Tom

[/quote]Pink Floyd ROCK...........I have pretty much everything by them.......Dave Gilmour came round our workplace with his wife who is an author..........he was always my favourite member.

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]I put a tenner on at 40-1 for the title a month a go..........odds have changed alot since then
[/quote]

i put £2 on at 34-1 about 2 and a half weeks ago. small amount, doubt we will win the league but why the hell not :)

looks like our squad is taking shape and starting to look gooooood!!!!

OTBC

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]I have got them in an accumulator to win the league - Arsenal, Norwich, Leicester & Celtic respectively...[/quote]

Accumulator is certainly the way to go...Man Utd, Norwich (at 40/1), Leicester and Darlington! £26,000 please!!!! (£10 stake).

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

[/quote]

thinner i hear you say? who we excatly signed dogger?

• hollahan who looks promising, but hardly chased by bigger teams just us and qpr (who look awful regardless of £m''s)
  • clingan who just average boring midfielder who never played football at this level let alone prove himself!
  • dejan who is over the hill.
  • elliot omunzi who is looks the only decent signing, but of course thats a blinking loan.
  • lupoli had record season of 7 goals for derby 3 of which were angaist the defensive giants wrexham.

2005–2007
2006–2007
2007–
Arsenal
→ Derby County (loan)
Fiorentina
→ Treviso (loan)
→ Norwich City (loan)
001 0(0)
034 0(7)
000 0(0)
016 0(0)
000 0(0)  

thats his strike record 7 goals in 51 games works out to be ratio of 0.14 if i round it up

also read "Lupoli scored Derby County''s first hat-trick for over a decade in a 3-1 victory third round FA Cup tie against Wrexham."

so take out those 3goals and 1game 4/50 = ratio of 0.08goals per game

[quote user="billy bunter"]

2005–20072006–20072007–20082008Arsenal→ Derby County (loan)Fiorentina→ Treviso (loan)→ Norwich City (loan)001 0(0)034 0(7)000 0(0)016 0(0)000 0(0)  

thats his strike record 7 goals in 51 games works out to be ratio of 0.14 if i round it up

also read "Lupoli scored Derby County''s first hat-trick for over a decade in a 3-1 victory third round FA Cup tie against Wrexham."

[/quote]If you read the bottom of the stats box on Wikipedia, it says those figures are for the domestic league only.

2005–2007
2006–2007
2007–
Arsenal
→ Derby County (loan)
Fiorentina
→ Treviso (loan)
→ Norwich City (loan)
001 0(0)
034 0(7)
000 0(0)
016 0(0)
000 0(0)  

[/quote]

Oh, good old Wikipedia... nothing on there is ever wrong.

Lupoli scored 7 goals in 18 starts for Derby, IN THE LEAGUE.

He ALSO scored 3 in 2 in the Fa Cup, including a hattrick againt Wrexham.

Sort out your facts before you put players down before you''ve seen them.

MY mate is a Derby fan and he is a legend there. One of the main reasons they got promoted, as he also is very creative.

sorry a striker with 0.14 goal ratio

norwich had goal ratio of 1.06 goals per game last season

looks like he will fit in well

[quote user="Stevee Wonder"][quote user="billy bunter"]

2005–2007
2006–2007
2007–
Arsenal
→ Derby County (loan)
Fiorentina
→ Treviso (loan)
→ Norwich City (loan)
001 0(0)
034 0(7)
000 0(0)
016 0(0)
000 0(0)  

[/quote]

Oh, good old Wikipedia... nothing on there is ever wrong.

Lupoli scored 7 goals in 18 starts for Derby, IN THE LEAGUE.

He ALSO scored 3 in 2 in the Fa Cup, including a hattrick againt Wrexham.

Sort out your facts before you put players down before you''ve seen them.

MY mate is a Derby fan and he is a legend there. One of the main reasons they got promoted, as he also is very creative.

[/quote]

the main reason they got promoted is because of howard not because of lupoli

[/quote]One person didn''t score them all though did they? Unless you''re expecting Lupoli to score 49 goals this season?And Stevee, Wikipedia isn''t wrong, they way he read the stats was wrong.

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="billy bunter"]

[/quote]One person didn''t score them all though did they? Unless you''re expecting Lupoli to score 49 goals this season?[/quote]Ignore that, I misread your post.

[/quote]

If he''s so rubbish, how come he has played for Italy U21s?

My mate at Uni is a Derby County fan, used to play for their academy until he was 16, and he and all of the Derby fans see Lupoli as a legend. So Billy Bunter, give him a flipping chance, the negativity on this board is borderline ridiculous at sometimes.

[quote user="billy bunter"][quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

[/quote]

• hollahan who looks promising, but hardly chased by bigger teams just us and qpr (who look awful regardless of £m''s)

• clingan who just average boring midfielder who never played football at this level let alone prove himself!

• elliot omunzi who is looks the only decent signing, but of course thats a blinking loan.

• lupoli had record season of 7 goals for derby 3 of which were angaist the defensive giants wrexham.

[/quote]

You must be half empty sort of bloke!

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"][quote user="billy bunter"][quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]

The odds for promotion for us must be getting thinner, anyone know

where we stand at this moment in time, might put 50 quid on us going

up!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You must be half empty sort of bloke!

[/quote]

Its his brain that''s half empty though, that''s the problem...