Sign in to follow this  
chris

lupoli

arsenal didnt rate him derby he had 7 goals the 34 games not great had 6 clubs by rthe age of 21 and not made a single apperance for fiorentina.

Highly rated young striker, Wenger offered him a new deal when he left but he wanted more first team chances.

I think its an excellent signing, very gifted played and will add a lot of quality to our team/squad. Any player brought up through Arsenal youth is going to be pretty good!!

[quote user="chris"]arsenal didnt rate him derby he had 7 goals the 34 games not great had 6 clubs by rthe age of 21 and not made a single apperance for fiorentina.[/quote]

Are you 1st Wizard in disguise?

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="chris"]arsenal didnt rate him derby he had 7 goals the 34 games not great had 6 clubs by rthe age of 21 and not made a single apperance for fiorentina.[/quote]

[/quote]I vote we get a DNA test on both of them! Could be Wiz''s love-child! [:P]

Are you familiar with the ''preview'' button Chris. It would save a lot of embarrassment!

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[/quote]

Look here PC, I think Lupoli is a bad signing for us, however, when he pulls that City shirt over his head he has my total, 100% support, as do all the City players bar Donkerty.

Thats still a bridge too far for me I''m afraid![;)]

I think anyone would of taken a striker at the moment whoever. I don''t think you should be complaining firstly because it isn''t a perminant deal. Secondly because he is playing for italy u21''s. More depth the better.

[quote user="chris"]arsenal didnt rate him derby he had 7 goals the 34 games not great had 6 clubs by rthe age of 21 and not made a single apperance for fiorentina.[/quote]once again misery guts, read this: http://www.soccerbase.com/teams2.sd?teamid=999and then tell me if you think there are many other strikers who we could get our hands on for a season loan who would break into this first team?get a grip man, moaning for the sake of moaning, the summer mood has turned, bout time you cottoned on.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Is Party Patti forgiven now then Wiz? I thought he was in the naughty corner with The Doc [:^)]

[/quote]

Fatty Patty behaved like a prat nutty,and I won''t ever forgive him for it, but nor would I boo him either, but The Doc has turned being crap into an art form!.........so he gets the lot with me I''m afraid.

like i said many a time all this takeover talk and few signings everything ok easy pleased norwich fans  .

Chris, a lot of us still don''t like the board, but that doesn''t mean we can''t support new players, and writing new players off before they have even kicked a ball at CR is not the way to support the team you love.  I''m not saying don''t be critical once you''ve seen him play, but give the guy a chance.

Besides which, we''ve had players who have left NCFC and played for another team and have done much better than when they were at CR.

Wiz - If you and Mrs Wiz lived in one of those little "weather houses" she''s never see the light of day, that''s for sure [;)]

[quote user="chris"]theres no cause over the last years to be positive my freind or i would .[/quote]going 2-0 to the scum at home and still singing louder than we have for years?being the third best supported club outside the premiership?it''s about the fans, it''s about the club, not the board, or poor results. Be positive about the fact we all care so much it makes us miserable. If you''d had been at gorleston or Falkenbergs you would feel positive,  hoolahan would single handedly improve your dour mood.

[quote user="chris"]like i said many a time all this takeover talk and few signings everything ok easy pleased norwich fans  .[/quote]

Your are now the biggest d**k on this forum... well done on your continous threads filled with pointless thoughts.

Do the italians have an olympic football team?? If so will lupoli might be in it as he''s a under 21 international player-then he might be away for the start of the season??

I asked one of my Arsenal supporting mates for his opinion.  Here it is:Lupoli (or "the wolf" as he was known) was pretty clinical as a finisher, but his diminuitive frame made one question whether he could cut it in the boisterous English game...Yes my friend does normally talk like that.  He even put the inverted commas in a text message for gawds sake.