Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

injury on sept 1st?

what happens if golden boy lupoli or marshall injured on sept 1st? we screwed at current with two weeks before the 1st gamewe need a target man but who?? only one''s available and confirmed are ameobi, kyle and adebola! only one those takes my fancy and if we going to sign him why not get him in weeks ago so he be match fit, meet the staff - players and get settled? madness i tell you!!!!

none taken matey! bet seriously.... what the hell we going to do if we get injuries? its not a crazy statement!

Can we send the player back and get another on loan ?

Do you seriously believe that we''re not going to sign another forward before September ?

oh... so the transfer window closes at the end of july!?!?!

here was me under the impression we had until the end of august to get in said players.some people are never happy, why not open your eyes and realise Glenns sorted out defence and midfield and might just turn his attention to back up keepers and strikers - oh.. we got Lupoli, looks like Glenns one step ahead of you.

I asked you this question one of your other 14 pointless threads

slating Lupoli - do you believe that GR has finished his transfer work

now he''s got Lupoli in or do you believe he is still looking for other

strikers.  He himself has said he''s not finished.  So why are

you worrying about a potential injury to a player who hasn''t even

pulled on the shirt yet?? I smell

a...................................................... nah, I won''t

bother...

im happy we got lupoli, hell he better than what we currently got. but im not sure he is the god you all think he is! his record is poor! just admit it! if he so blinking brilliant why didn''t he play for fiorintina or least score for the mickey mouse team on loan! we need a target man 1st! what we going to do play 4-4-2 cureton and lupoli or 4-5-1 with either. Its not going to work doesn''t take a rocket scientist!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I asked you this question one of your other 14 pointless threads slating Lupoli - do you believe that GR has finished his transfer work now he''s got Lupoli in or do you believe he is still looking for other strikers.  He himself has said he''s not finished.  So why are you worrying about a potential injury to a player who hasn''t even pulled on the shirt yet?? I smell a...................................................... nah, I won''t bother...
[/quote]

yes i do, but not a good striker, i want ameobi but personally think he be mr unknown plucked from scottish highlands or something.

I KNOW! I KNOW!Lets buy some more players before the season starts!I hope Glenn has already thought of this! Otherwise *I* should be manager!

[quote user="ob1"]I KNOW! I KNOW!

Lets buy some more players before the season starts!

I hope Glenn has already thought of this! Otherwise *I* should be manager!
[/quote]

wow you have the power of will to bring in transfers

all hail ob1

please please demand another deal today