BELL
(CROFT)
FOTHERINGHAM (CHADWICK)
CLINGAN (RUSSELL)
HOOLAHAN (PATTISON)

CURETON
(LUPOLI)
NEW SIGNING (MARTIN)

i really don''t understand why people want Mifsud on top of Lupoli and Cureton, yes he is a good player but Cureton and Lupoli are most effective alongside somebody who can hold the ball up

i''d rather have misfuid over lupoli, but as mentioned we dont need 3 umpa lumpas. only area of weakness is back up keeper and target man

we secure ameobi and decent cover keeper we sorted

anyone know if lupoli has agreed fee end of loan?

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

i really don''t understand why people want Mifsud on top of Lupoli and Cureton, yes he is a good player but Cureton and Lupoli are most effective alongside somebody who can hold the ball up

[/quote]Agreed. And am I right in thinking Mifsud stock went up after netting a hat-trick against Man utd''s kids in a league cup game but he failed to net in over 20 games at the back end of the season.  And that he requested a transfer as he will be second fiddle to Morrison and Eastwood? Get a target man.

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[/quote]

totally agree, we really dont need Misfud now.

I''d be happy with 4 more signings.

Keeper, CB, and 2 forwards. One pacey and one big target man.

I dont want much do I!!!

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]

Agreed. And am I right in thinking Mifsud stock went up after netting a hat-trick against Man utd''s kids in a league cup game but he failed to net in over 20 games at the back end of the season.  And that he requested a transfer as he will be second fiddle to Morrison and Eastwood? Get a target man.

[/quote]

near enough, he scored twice against a weak Utd side and against Blackburn in an Fa cup whilst having a great record up untill x-mas in the league but he struggled after Adebola went to Bristol City because he is ineffective without somebody who can hold the ball up alongside him