Sign in to follow this  
Muddy funster

Makiese or Lupoli?

Lupoli.... but then again Makiese is a bit of an unknown quantity, if he gets a hattrick tonight sign him up.

Different type of players. I think Makiese is more of the "big man" we will sign. I know he''s not huge but he''s 6 foot. With lupoli, mifsud and cureton, we''d score buckets. O how i dream!

haha! thats a ridicilous question at the moment to be fair....2 weeks back none of us had even heard of this makiese bloke, and only a select few have seen him play one match, where as lupoli is a bit more well-known, but still people''s knowledge of him probably derive from championship manager...For the record though, get them both in

how did Makiese do tonight???? im quite excited by the prospect of signing him.. much has been said about clingan, hollahan and Lupoli but Makiese has hardly got a mention.. if we sign him and he settles in quickly he could do well for us

jas :)

I am with you on this jas. I think the fact that he has played every friendly in Sweden says something about what Roeder thinks of him so far otherwise surely we would be seeing more of Martin and Cureton or even the youngsters? The other trialists (other than the keeper) didn''t seem to last very long.If he comes back to Norfolk with the team I would see it as a possitive sign. I personaly think that at 20 he must be worth a gamble with a one year deal with the option of another one or two on top of that?

[quote user="chicken"]I am with you on this jas. I think the fact that he has played every friendly in Sweden says something about what Roeder thinks of him so far otherwise surely we would be seeing more of Martin and Cureton or even the youngsters? The other trialists (other than the keeper) didn''t seem to last very long.

If he comes back to Norfolk with the team I would see it as a possitive sign. I personaly think that at 20 he must be worth a gamble with a one year deal with the option of another one or two on top of that?
[/quote]

[Y] Totally agree - could be the new Fashanu!?!  OK I had no basis for saying that, but he looked tidy on the ball with good feet.

[quote]Proffessor Stephen Hawking or Ronaldinho?[/quote]

To have a beer with, Hawking.  To discuss quantum physics, Ronaldinho.  He''d be more on my level in that subject.