Sign in to follow this  
chris

world record loans

iam a realist my freind un like the weather fans on here change there mind every day.

Who''s this ''weather''? I''ve looked for him on Wikipedia and FM08 and can''t find him! Is he a big Striker? I hope we get him! Cheers for the heads up Chris! What would we do without your ''creative'' input!!!![:P]

[quote user="chris"]

iam a realist my freind un like the weather fans on here change there mind every day.

[/quote]

Guess what Chris, you''re also a plonker.

[quote user="chris"]glenn roeder 14 loans in under a year in charge wow.[/quote]

I know its the summer holidays and all but haven''t you got any friends that you can play with? your posts are pointless

[quote user="chris"]iam a realist my freind un like the weather fans on here change there mind every day.[/quote]You''re a poor mans smudger !

At least he doesn''t keep making attention seeking threads and he can spell !

if we get Good Weather to sign then i''d be more optimistic about the season, with a prescense like Good Weather are Carrow Road we''d surely have the fans in better spirits and it would make our passing game much better.Sign him up Glenn!

[quote user="billy bunter"]

this bloke and i are on the same wave length he is spot on! top post sunshine!

[/quote]It''s confirmed then! Little ''Binner'' Chris & Billy Bunter are infact one and the same! (Plus they''re both retards, but that''s a different matter......)

[quote user="billy bunter"]

this bloke and i are on the same wave length he is spot on! top post sunshine!

[/quote]

Dumb and Dumber

[quote user="ellis206"]Weather could be a great signing for us..... I''m expecting bright things from him..........
[/quote]

Mark my words it will be raining goals when this Weather chap signs, quick as lightning with a thunderous shot so I hear. Should put high pressure on the other lads to perform up front. [:$]

[quote user="billy bunter"]this bloke and i are on the same wave length he is spot on! top post sunshine![/quote]Hold hands nicely and OFF you go. Bless ! [:D]

[quote user="ellis206"]Weather could be a great signing for us..... I''m expecting bright things from him..........
[/quote]

A lightning striker ,we hope [H]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="ellis206"]Weather could be a great signing for us..... I''m expecting bright things from him..........
[/quote]Mark my words it will be raining goals when this Weather chap signs, quick as lightning with a thunderous shot so I hear. Should put high pressure on the other lads to perform up front. [:$][/quote]Sounds like he''s going to have a stormer Shacks ![Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="chris"]iam a realist my freind un like the weather fans on here change there mind every day.[/quote]You''re a poor mans smudger !

At least he doesn''t keep making attention seeking threads and he can spell !

[/quote]That''s harsh - he''s a poor mans BlyBlyBabes.  Yes attention seeking threads, No spelling or mastery of coloured text.OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="ellis206"]Weather could be a great signing for us..... I''m expecting bright things from him..........
[/quote]Mark my words it will be raining goals when this Weather chap signs, quick as lightning with a thunderous shot so I hear. Should put high pressure on the other lads to perform up front. [:$][/quote]Sounds like he''s going to have a stormer Shacks ![Y][/quote]

I just hope he doesn''t leave under a cloud [st]

[quote user="chris"]glenn roeder 14 loans in under a year in charge wow.[/quote]

Can you verify that it is infact a ''world record'' and if that is infact the case  the perhaps you should contact the Guinness World Records people (http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/). If not i''ll sue you for everything you''re worth for misleading information...

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="ellis206"]Weather could be a great signing for us..... I''m expecting bright things from him..........
[/quote]Mark my words it will be raining goals when this Weather chap signs, quick as lightning with a thunderous shot so I hear. Should put high pressure on the other lads to perform up front. [:$][/quote]Sounds like he''s going to have a stormer Shacks ![Y][/quote]I just hope he doesn''t leave under a cloud [st][/quote]He will playing for this shower according to chris ! [:)]