Sign in to follow this  
mickfoot

Good old Delia and Roeder. Onwards and upwards.

If Cullum was on board we''d all be looking forward to £600 season tickets next season (with similar buys I imagine) and the club would really stay firmly behind closed doors.

[quote user="mickfoot"]

If Cullum was on board we''d all be looking forward to £600 season tickets next season [/quote]

and your evidence of this is?

jas :)

[quote user="mickfoot"]

If Cullum was on board we''d all be looking forward to £600 season tickets next season (with similar buys I imagine) and the club would really stay firmly behind closed doors.

[/quote]

Total poo poo.......

[quote user="mickfoot"]

[/quote]You just made that up didn''t you?

look, we have made some bloody good signings here....can we just get over the whole Cullum incident! it was all talk and no action........simple.

Agree with you there rum old boy and when we get Ameobi in (and poss one more striker and defender) I think everybody will try to forget the whole sorry affair.

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]look, we have made some bloody good signings here....can we just get over the whole Cullum incident! it was all talk and no action........simple.
[/quote]

[Y]